10

Gwen's pov

It was the end of the day and school was ending, I sat up from my chair and started putting my coat on because it's a bit chilly .. finney pretended to be sick to trick our dad into letting him stay home . Im surprised he said yes. He was in a bit of a good mood today probably because he wants to do the .. devils tango with a women , I think that's what it's called. He has new women at home every week . I miss my mom and I know dad will never get better.

I snap out my thoughts as I heard the bell ring. I rushed to get outside, it was so crowded . I bumped into a familiar face. Donna.

"Hey donna." I smiled stuttering a bit with my words. "Hey gwenny!! Are you doing anything later today?" She asked. I frowned at the question, I wanted to hang out with her but I had plans with other people . "Sorry.. I'm hanging out with my friends today."

"Oh.. thats fine, have fun." I could hear the sadness in her voice.

She started walking away and I sighed. It was Friday so I would be spending the night with suzie. We always make chocolate chip cookies on our sleepovers. Finney knows the drill, he'll look after dad while I'm gone. And he better not eat all the ice cream!!

The halls clear up and I spot my friend. "Hey suzie!!" I smile. She jolts up not expecting me to go up like that. "Hey gwenny penny!!" I see her ears turn a Bit pink but I figure it was just the scare I gave her!

"Let's get going" she stated and starts running. " last one there is a rotten egg!!!" My eyes widen as I start chasing her. "Thats not fair!"

We reach her house and ofcourse she won. I sat on the floor to catch my breath. "Silly!! You'll get dirty on the floor." I look up and I see suzie holding her hand out gesturing me to take it." I took it and sat up. "Still wasn't a fair fight" I smile.

She unlocks her house door and steps inside, I was about to step inside but I looked behind me seeing a girl with shoulder lengths hair keeping her distance staring right into my soul .. donna?

I rub my eyes and the figure wasn't there anymore . It must've been my imagination.

"You coming?" I hear my friend shout from the kitchen. "Yea sorry i got distracted!!" I let out a fake laugh and shut the door locking both top and bottom.

Finney's pov

It was 4:30 on a Friday and I knew my little sister would be with her friend so I didn't need to worry about her. I wanted to go to a drive in with my friend griffin but I know I'd never be allowed to. So I decided on sneaking out through the window and sneaking back in.

It was risky but I just couldn't turn my friend down like that!! I checked to see if I hand everything and most importantly my phone . I wore these cargo pants and a plain white shirt with a black hoodie.

I go on my bed and start opening the squeaky window slowly. Since my room is on the first floor it would be easy. I jump out and slowly close the window behind me checking left and right if the coast was clear.

I needed to meet griffin by 4:50 and we're gonna watch a movie named .. smile? I think.

I start running to get to the location being careful my dad didn't spot me, everything had to go right.. or the worst would happen.

HEY GUYS HOPED U LIKE IT TELL ME IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES. ILOVEYOU ALL !!! AND TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY SO OMGGIDEJ!!! ALAO CHECK OUT THIS GOOD WRITER peepoopee01 !! THEY ARE AMAZING
656 words