8

Robins pov
It's been a few days since the kiss with my .. boyfriend, I still get butterflies and wonder how did a guy like me get so lucky with such a pretty boy.

It was a nice day out so I wanted to go out with bruce , vance is busy or something like that as bruce said so I didn't bother asking him. I was already at Bruce's house wearing my favorite bandanna, jeans and a brown tank top (like in the movie) and Bruce decided on a white tanktop with some black sweatpants .

"Can we stop by the grab-N-go, I wanna get snacks I literally starve at home" I smile while leaning against the front door frame. "You liar!" Bruce walks up to me and ruffles my hair. "Ur paying" he sighs and locks the door behind him fiddling with his keys. "Fine.." I respond "missing vancey wancey boo?" I tease. "Shut up arellano" he snickers while walking beside me towards the grab-N-go.

Me and bruce share jokes, mostly me teasing him about his boyfriends . We get a bit close without realizing and I have a stupid big smile painted on my face. I keep walking and notice bruce stopping. "Robin, watch ou-" I hear him yell out before I bump into someone. "And you bumped into someone" He finished his sentence. I Ball up my fist. "Dipshit mov-" I look up and see my boyfriend. "Hey finn!" My gaze softened. He made me feel .. comfortable. "Hey rob!! Where you heading!!?" The shorter boy infront of me says. "Just to the grab-N-go with Bruce !!" I start playing with my hair , I do that if I have anxiety , panic attacks , or feel awkward/ uncomfortable. Finn seemed to notice and brushed his hand against mine. He went to whisper in my ear and I stopped fidgeting .

Finneys pov

Robin was telling me about where he was going and about.. bruce. I know Bruce has a boyfriend but you never know. They were awfully close before . Not like I'm a stalker I just want him safe. I went to whisper in my boyfriends ear."Dont get too close to bruce.." I backed away from his ear. "We're just friends" he muttered I started walking away. Let's see how this one goes ..

429 words . Short chapter bc Ik u guys want more 🤪🤪🤪and more u shall receive . BIT MAJOR CLIFF HANGER MY LOVES. 🤯🤯

Also should I make ones shots once this book ends!?