16

Third person pov

It was past 10. Finney and Robin had been sitting all day watching movies and shows with candy and snacks. Finney was mostly on his phone doing god knows what and Robin kept his eyes on his favorite movie.

Texas chainsaw massacre.

Finney scrolled in his instagram feed, Robin didn't follow him back since they didn't want to make it very obvious they knew each other to the public.

Finney being his curious self, he decided to check post that Robin had been tagged in. He clicked the button and scrolled through some lazily and one stood out to him.

Most of them were edits, appreciation messages, some old ones wishing him a happy birthday but some were just saying this such as, Robin was their future husband or boyfriend.

Finney furrowed his brows and rolled his eyes as he turned off his phone looked to Robin as Robin looked back with a confused expression and tilted his head.

"We're running low on snacks, Band boy." Finney groaned and hung his head up as he had his legs on the coffee table.

"Nothings opened but the 7-11. I mean we could get slushees," Robin's eyes lit up and he stood up, "my favorite is the red one, but the blue is really good!! Sometimes I just mix them!"

Finney just chuckled and stood up, "let's go then."

"I'll race you." Robin exclaimed and rushed out the door without giving Finn a chance to respond.

Finney grabbed Robin's house keys that he left and ran towards the front door closing it and locking it as he chased after Robin.

"You didn't give me a chance, my god!!" Finney yelled out, the 7-11 was right around the corner so they got there pretty quickly.

Robin was already in the store and Finney walked in panting as an old man at the register just gave them weird looks.

Robin had the red and blue slushee in his hands and a gummy packet as Finney just got a small coke slushee and went to the register.

"I'm paying." Finney said firmly as they walked ti the register.

"Not fighting you on that." Robin chuckled and put his slushee and gummies on the register and looked up at the man and at his name tag that read,  Albert.

It was weird but they shrugged it off even though they sensed a strange and dangerous aura coming from him.

They both snapped out of their thoughts when the man spoke.

"huh, what? Sorry." Robin mentally facepalmed himself.

"7.38." The man said plainly and smirked a bit holding his hand out for either a card or cash.

Finney paid him with a 10 dollar bill and the man gave them the change and receipt as they took everything and walked out.

"Strange." Robin laughed and looked back as they walked, just to see the man's eyes on them as he quickly looked away and sighed, not thinking much of it.

———

Ethan cutkosky is my bf guys 😈😈

504 words.

Mistakes?

Thoughts?