5

Billys pov
I snatched finneys phone and looked at his phone before he quickly snatched it.
"I knew it was robin" I mumbled quietly but loud enough that he could hear. "S-shut up" he mumbled and tried hiding his smile.

Robins pov
I was in my basement with bruce and vance laying my stomach on the couch and swinging my feet of boredom, suddenly I jumped up to my feet and went across the small room where vance and bruce were playing connect-4. All our equipment is stored here, we usually write and rehearse our songs here to put out for everyone to hear. "Guys I forgot to tell u, I wrote a new song and I wanna see if its good enough to be published!!" I jumped around smiling at the 2.

"Is it going to be a calm song?" Bruce cleared his throat and questioned. "Do I ever make calm songs ..?" I rolled my eyes. "The title I decided on is, King for a day." "king for a day."vance repeated and smirked. "Well show us how it goes" I put the paper where the lyrics were written and they both immediately turned their heads to read it. "You should definitely sing it" Bruce smiled and looked up at me. "Me? No way I dont have the confidence.." I said and lowered my voice at confidence. "vance should" I pointed at the curly head. "Nope, his voice is too hard and mine is too soft you'd be perfect to sing it cmon robin" bruce had a begging look. "Fine" I mumbled and bruce just gave me his sweet smile. "But I have to play the electric guitar too?." I made eye contact with bruce. "Yea it'll be easy trust me" I sighed and gave in.

Vances pov

"So dipshits are we gonna rehearse and practice?" I groaned "yea vance be nice though.." bruce replied and walked past me to his mic. Me and robin stood up while making eye contact. I walked over to my drums and robin went to his electric guitar. "We all are gonna have a mic this time, we can all add parts of each of our voices" bruce smiled.

We were in the middle of the song and robin was singing that part
🎶you told me think about it, well I did🎶
And I was in charge of doing some of the screaming , well me and robin because we're good at that. I mean he's decent im better.. bruce did only some of it, robin was basically the main singer since ofcourse its his song.

(Later because im lazy to write and pretend they recorded some of it as a sneak peak)

Robins pov
Vance and bruce left and I flop on my bed taking OIT my phone and immediately going on instagram, I have thousands of unopened dms and millions of likes on my instagram.. considering we are all famous but I see a familiar name. Finney Blake. I see 4 unopened messages. I click the dm and a tint of blush creeps up to my face.

CLIFFHANGERT and SHORT CHSPTER SORRYY
Mistakes request??
525 words