7

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

There they stood in front of the main entrance of Seoul National University. Just like any other day. ''See you at the restaurant.'' Felix said as they waved Hyunjin goodbye. Hyunjin was studying Architecture, wanting to become an interior designer. His department was at the opposite side of the campus. They couldn't be separated anymore than that.

Seungmin separated himself as he walked to the building of the department of Fine Arts. He wanted to become a photographer. The friend waved without looking back at the other two. Felix and Jisung were in the music department, studying composition. But both had different dreams. Felix wanted to become a songwriter while Jisung wanted to become a composer.

It's been a few months since they started their first year of college. Everything had been going smoothly. Jisung still thought about Y/n from time to time. Mostly because Jisoo, Hyuk and Taehyun also went to the same school. The seven of them would sometimes meet up and catch up with one another, bringing up their high school days quite often as it was a fun time for them.

Felix and Jisung sat in their usual classroom and listened to the professor explaining some theory. While Hyunjin was building a miniature of the building he was in but then more modern. Seungmin was following the professor's steps to edit a video without it taking much time.

Meanwhile, Y/n was in the cafe, reading a book for an assignment while she was alert enough to notice customers coming in. She moved to the front as she noticed someone walking up. "Hello sir. What can I get for you?" she asked, using a friendly tone of voice.

She made the coffee for the customers as she longed for her bed. She had a goal but in order to eventually achieve it, she'd have to work quite a lot while she had to take classes too. There was very little free time and she did struggle a lot with lack of sleep in the first month but she's gotten used to it.

She had everything planned out. She was going to save up enough money to pay for an apartment in Seoul and she would continue her study at Seoul National University. She had already checked the facts and it was very doable if she gave up most of her free time. Don't get her wrong, she liked the American College as well but it had been her dream to go to college in Korea with her best friend. Her parents knew of her plan and supported her by bringing her to school every day. It was more convenient to get an apartment close by but that didn't fit in her financial plan.

A few hours of classes passed and Jisung and Felix were finally free for today. Seungmin and Hyunjin had been class free for over an hour now and they had been chilling on campus before going to the restaurant.

Hyunjin waved his hand to the two friends who had just walked through the door. Felix waved back to his adorable friend as he made his way to their table, Jisung following him from behind.

"How was it?" Seungmin asked as Jisung had sit down. He grabbed the menu to look at what he'd want to eat today. The sounds surrounding him faded as he read the name of a dish. It was Y/n's favorite dish. Maybe it still was, maybe it changed. He wouldn't know. He didn't have much contact with her. They had commented on each other's posts on instagram and such little things but they never texted each other. Even though, they had each other's numbers the whole time.

-----[o]-----