Ch.1

It was a rainy day and I just got finished with school. I went home and dropped off my bags, before heading to one of my favourite places. It was the record store. Third Street Record Store, to be exact. Music is one of my favourite things and that record store has it all. Any music that you like they will have. Classic rock (70's, 80's 90's), pop, pop punk, Jazz, country anything. I knew the owner, Joe, so I got a couple deals on some of the records.

I walked into the store the little bell ringing, and a smiling Joe appeared.

"Sophie!" He said walking up to me. "How was you day? What have you come to find today?"

"Hey, it was good and I'm not sure. But I did listen to the Pink Floyd record and amazing work. I truly love it." I said.

"Ah good!" He said with a grin in his face. "Well you know where everything is. Go ahead and have a look around."

I headed off into the classic rock section. One of my favourite parts of the store. Van Halen, Motley Crue, The Rolling Stones, Boston, Bon Jovi and many more were in the boxes.

"Can I help you?" I heard someone say.

I looked up and there was a boy. He had dark broen hair with blonde streaks in the front, brown eyes, and a couple tattoos. He was cute, not going to lie. He had a name tag on so I guess he worked here. Joe hasn't hired anyone here in years. This boy must be special.

"Oh um I'm alright." I said. "So um you work here? Joe hasn't hired anyone in years."

"Yeah I managed to get a job here for my love in music, i guess. You should listen to this." He explained handing me a Incubus record. "I see you are in my favourite section of the store."

"Oh yeah. I just absolutely love classic rock and how they have made it. Like shit, I can't even get part of a song right when I try to play it on guitar." I said.

"Same here. I love it but I can't play it." He said. "So..." he said assuming he wanted my name.

"Sophie." I said. "And.."

"Calum." He replied. "So you play guitar?"

"Yeah my um mom taught me how." I sighed. "Then I taught myself. So how about yourself? Play any instruments?"

"Yeah I play bass." He said. "Awesome instrument."

"Very delicate. You'll half to teach me to play it sometime." I said.

"Yeah I'd like that Sophie." He said.

When he said my name it made chills go up my spine. I didn't know why, I just really don't know.

"Well um I should get going." I said. "I'll see you around though I come in here quite a lot."

"Wait!" He said. "Can I-I maybe get your number and we could text each other?"

I handed him my phone and typed in my number with my name. He typed in his number a pit the name 'bass boy'. I laughed and started walking.

"Bye bass boy!" I yelled waving to him.

"See ya Sophie!" He yelled back.

I walked out of the store smiling even in the gloomiest weather. It was just nice talking to someone who cared. I mean he was the only one who really cared.

I walked home with my hood up and ran into the apartment. I got ready for bed, putting on some shorts and a big baggy shirt. I stared at the ceiling for a while just thinking about tonight. Yes Calum was nice but I just met him, I don't know how to feel yet. I mean he is very cute and very sweet, but I don't know how to feel.

I fell asleep with thoughts all in my head. I knew for sure though. I will be going to that record store way more often.

~
AN:
woo chapter 1 is done. These chapter will get longer and longer probably each time !

thank you for reading !!

-S