1

John PoV- it's Monday morning. I sigh. Who likes Monday's? I roll over and grab my glasses, I shove them on and everything goes clear. I click the button on my phone and oh gosh I'm late! 7:32 my school bus comes at 7:55.
I literally leap out of bed and shove on my school clothes, then I run into my bathroom and quickly brush my teeth. I run back through to my room and grab my phone and P.E kit, by the time I get down stairs it's already 7:40. I shove my gym clothes into my school bag and slip on my shoes. I say goodbye to my dad and grab some cake, why cake? He makes like fifty of them a day!
I run down to my bus stop and wait the remaining 2 minutes until the bus comes. in that two minutes I think about my English homework. that I had obviously finished. The bus pulls up at my stop and I hop on, I walk down the rows and fling myself into the only fully empty one.

Dave PoV-
I'm waiting for the bus. I never used to have to do this in Texas but of of course moving meant that I could no longer walk around the corner to school, I changed school and it sucks I'm gonna have to make friends all over again! Why did bro have to get a new job?!
The bus pulls up and I hop on, pushing my shades up my nose. all the seats are taken except for one next to a guy with glasses and a kinda cute overbite. I sit next to him "hi" he says smiling. I reply with a simple 'hey'.
"My names John Egbert what's yours?"
"Dave, Dave strider"
"That's a cool name! Is it your first day here?"
I nod
John smiles a toothy grin and tells me that he can help me if I get lost.

He's adorable he has dark brown messy hair that shoots up in different angles, glasses and an adorable overbite.
The bus pulls up at my new school. when I walk up to the building I greeted by a girl, she too has glasses. like John's but slightly larger and more circular.
"Your Dave right? I'm Jade and m meant to show you where your tutor class is!"
She seems super friendly
"Yeah I'm Dave."
"Let's go then!"
I wave goodbye to John and walk off with Jade, she has long dark brown hair that is slightly messy at the top. Jade guides me to my 'tutor' class in the English department. as soon as I walk in he greets me with a warm smile "hello" he says "I'm Mr. English"
Wow how ironic. "I am going to be your tutor teacher until you leave this high-school" I smile. Everyone is really friendly here, unlike Texas. Mr. English guides me to a seat at the back of the class in the right hand corner. "you'll be sitting next to a boy called John and across from Karkat. be warned Karkat is VERY grumpy and almost constantly angry" I answer with a laugh and an 'okay I'll be careful, thanks'. there is still a few minutes until tutor class actually starts so might as well pester someone. I take out my iPhone and decide to pester Rose, I knew her from primary school but she moved away as well.
Hey
Why hello David
It's Dave I've told you MANY times before!
Alright Dave what is it you want?
I'm bored
I've moved and stuff
At a new school
Well that's unfortunate Dave, I have to go my bell is going to ring in
3...
2...
1...
Bye then rose
Bye
I put my phone away as the tutor bell rings. a few people start filling the class, Jade is already sitting infront I'm me then John comes in and grins as he sits beside me. Someone sits across from me and I'm guessing that that is Karkat.