2

-A/N- this is a Humanstuck! I really hope your enjoying it.
John PoV-
I walk into the classroom and see Dave sitting in the chair beside mine! I grin at him and he smiles back, I sit down in my chair and say hi to Dave
"Hey Egderp " I frown at the nickname
"Don't call me that Dave!"
Karkat who is sitting across from Dave shouts "CAN YOU TWO SHUTUP?!"
Dave replies with "Can you stop being loud?"
"NO I CANT!"
Dave smirks "Someone's crabby"
Karkat goes red with anger "I WILL NOCK THAT STUPID GRIN AND THOSE STUPID SHADES OFF YOUR STUPID FACE!"
Dave gets up out of his seat " you do that and i sw-" he gets cut off by Karkat punching him in the jaw and slapping his shades off. He grabs them as fast as he possibly could but not quick enough for me not to see a pair of beautiful Crimson eyes.
"Boys sit down please" Mr English says calmly. Karkat sits down with a humph and Dave dose the same.
Dave PoV-
I sit down hoping that no one saw my horrible red eyes. I hate them. my bros eyes are so much cooler, orange. only one in more than one million people have orange eyes. I snap out of my thoughts as I realise John is trying to get my attention. "Dave? Dave!"
"Hmm?"
"N-nothing you just zoned out"
He stuttered.
"Did you see my eyes?"
He nods. I feel my cheeks beginning to stain red. I haven't shown anyone my eyes. ever. And now Someone's seen. Great.
"I-I like them" John stutters
"You do?" I ask surprised
"Yeah!"
The bell rings signalling the end of tutor. Jade hops out of her seat. "Common Dave I'll show you to your next class which is... Music!"
Yes. I love music. Not only that but it's one of the only subjects I'm good at. Jade guides me to a classroom at the other end of the school, she says goodbye and skips away.
I read the door; Mrs Cajole Music I take a deep breath in and walk in, the teacher says hello and sits me down next to a girl with a cat hat, blue gloves, blue fuzzy tail a green jacket and short black hair.
" hello purrson I'm Nepeta what's mewr name?"
She uses cat puns
"I'm Dave"
"Today class we are going to be using the keyboards to play a song called I predict a riot"
I know the song on Drums, Keyboard and guitar. I can make a great impression. But I should probably make a few mistakes. "who would like to show Dave how to play this song?" A couple of hands go up "Tavros?" A skinny boy stands up and asks what instrument to play. "You choose Tavros" he picks the keyboard and plays the song expertly. A guy with face paint raises his hand "can I play the drums?" "You sure can Gamzee!" He gets up off of his chair and walks over to the kit. he plays the drums better than me! "So Dave do you know what you are doing?" I nod and smile. "okay then class off you go!"
After five minutes of observing I have found out that Nepeta is very good at guitar a girl called Terezi, even though she's blind, is amazing at keyboard and a boy called Sollux is quite good at Drums. "you want a thhot?" Sollux asks, He has a lisp. "sure" I reply I play the drums (like a boss) and leave music teacher starring. the bell rings.