5 pt 2

John PoV: Dave snaps out of his transfixed state.
"when do we get your wifi pathword?" Sollux asks
"Sol you shouldn't ask people for Internet access! It's rude" Eridan replies sharply.
Dave pulls out his phone and begins what appears to be texting someone.
Jade trots over to me. "would it be fine for the 'older kids' come and join the party?" She queries.
"And who are the 'older kids'?" I ask. you can never be too safe at parties
"Like Roxy, Dirk, Jane, Jake, Kankri, Damara, Cronus, Meulin and the rest!" She states perkily. "S'pose but tell Damara and Cronus no smoking in the house!" I warn her. she assures me that there won't be any alcohol consumed or smoking in or near the house.
About an hour or so later there's a loud knock at the door and i answer it. I'm greeted by laughter and 'thanks for letting us come over'. I wasn't expecting all of them to come at once. Dirk has his DJ equipment with him so bonus! He sets up and soon we have a proper party with music. Meulin and Nepeta are pointing at people and giggling. Cronus has his arm wrapped around Kankri, and Porrim is giving him dirty looks. Dirk is playing some weird Japanese music and Damara looks like she's going to explode. but Rufioh seems to be able to stop her combusting. Karkat appears to be in an intense pokemon Battle with Mituna and Latula. so yeah, just an average party. It's about midnight so I'm hoping people are gonna be leaving soon. Jane; my home economics teacher is the first one to leave, closely followed by Roxy; my science teacher, Rose, Kanaya, Jade and Jake; 'Mr. English'.
Another hour passes and the DJ leaves, I'm not sure but I think he's going to be our 'Japanese arts' teacher soon!
Another hour
And another
It's 4 am and I'm really tired. I find Karkat and tell him it's time to go, he stands up and shouts "EGBERT IS TIRED LETS LEAVE" everyone leaves, except Dave, he's staying again because it's only Saturday. "Daaaaaaaave I'm tired" I say flopping over. he picks me up and tosses me over his shoulder. he carries me upstairs to my room. he places me on my bed and throws a pair of amazing Ghost Busters pyjamas at me. "I'm gonna get changed In the bathroom" Dave says obviously tired. he walks off and I change, he comes back through in plain red shorts and T-shirt. he falls into his bed on the floor.
"Night Princess Egderp"
"Goodnight Sir.... Uh... Knight of time?"
Dave laughs a little at my horrible attempt of a comeback. a few seconds later I hear him snoring softly. I close my eyes and the darkness envelopes me.
"Egbert common I found a Forrest!" Dave says cheerily. He has found a Forrest. Quite rare here, here all you get is sweeping hills and beautiful cliffs that have a glistening ocean under. I approach the Forrest wondering what treasures lie within! Me and Dave walk into the forrest, it's beautiful, little twigs on the floor, birds chirping, fresh fruit on the trees, just perfection. we continue walking and collecting different types of leaves, laughing at squirrels chasing each-other. the air suddenly splits into a blood curdling scream. We run in the direction of the scream. fear filling my head. there's a small trail of drips of blood. I stop dead In my tracks as I see the most horrific scene in my life. my dear sister lying on the ground, arms, legs and neck snapped and the expression of pain and fear stained on her face
I scream, this wakes Dave. "Woah Egbert! You trying to wake the whole neighbourhood at 7:39?" He sees my face, which I assume is stained in tears. He immediately hugs me and I cry into his chest. I can't unsee the image of Jade dead. she's not actually dead just to clarify. "John tell me what happened" I shake my head. I do not want to repeat anything. instead I draw the scene, horribly accurate to my dream. Dave's hands tremble. "y-you should go to a doctors later. see if they can stop the nightmares" I nod in agreement. if anything can stop the terrors that stain my dreams daily I'll try it. "Till then sleep" he grabs my covers and throws them on the ground beside him, he dose the same to my pillows. I lay down. sleep envelopes me instantly.
Dave's PoV:
John had another nightmare. this time more horrid than the last, he saw his sister dead.

~ (^=•v•=^) time skip ~ <>

And to the doctors we go! Luckily John lives about a 15 minute walk from the doctors so we leave at 9:00. I honestly hope that we can stop the nightmares, both nights I've been here he's had a nightmare but God knows  how long they've been going on for. it angers me slightly that Mr. Egbert must of known about the fear that haunts his dreams!
John walks nervously beside me, he looks scared. but then again, who wouldn't be after they saw what John had to see. We walk in almost pure silence to the doctors. we walk in and I go to the counter.
"Hello what can I do for ya?" The receptionist asks
"I'd like an urgent visit to the, uh, what will help with this?" I then show her John's drawing. Slight terror stains her face "right this way" she says and leads us to a room, the walls are painted pastel green, there's a doctors chair as well. There's a desk, complete with chair. For a desk it's pretty clean, all the paper work stacked neatly, I am pretty tempted to knock it over, however I resist the urge. The doctor walks in. He's pretty tall, he has white hair and a light green doctor-jacket thingy. "Hello boys I'm Doc. Scratch" he says, his voise sounds somewhat echoey.
After about an hour of talking to him he gives john some pills that should stop the nightmares, good.. We return home and watch The Lion King, pretty good movie, sad though.
I leave John later that night, because school and stuff and Dirk wants to talk to me. He picks me up at 4:30pm and drives us back to our apartment. I waltz in, Jake's asleep on the couch with wat looks like avitar on the TV. I run into my room and instantly grab my pyjamas out my bag. Oh no. Nono. I've picked up Egbert's shorts, great. Change into them nonetheless, I shove on a long baseball tee and walk downstairs. "Since when do you like ghost busters?" Jake, who is now awake, asks. "Their not mine" I mumble as I make my way to the fridge to grab an ice cold bottle of AJ.

~the long wait is over!! And thank you to all the people reading this that are sticking by me, the ipdate times will be extremely slow as you can tell but thank you is all I can say, 500 views!!!! I never dreamed of it!!
If you have any suggestions for future chapters please PM me!
Ta ta!!~ [IT]