Chapter 4: A Overseer Visit and A New Teammate

POV Y/N

LOCATION: ST.BEACON MEDICAL ROOM

Ozipin: well with that out of the way let me introduce ourselves I am professor Ozpin one of the headmasters of St.Beacon next to me is Glynda Goodwitch my assistant and a professor that teaches combat to the students.

Theresa: my name is Theresa Apocalypse the headmistress of St.Beacon but you can call me the world's cutest huntress.

there was a moment of silents as no one commented on what Theresa had just said.

Theresa: humph!!! I know that I'm the cutest anyway right next to me is Murata Himeko she is my personal assistant and just like miss Glynda she is also a combat instructor but she also teaches about honkai as well.

Y/N: "I got to act like I don't know what honkai is" I'm sorry but what is honkai?

Theresa: hmm I should have expected this but to put it simply honkai is a reoccurring cataclysm coming in different forms such as honkai beast, plagues, and illnesses the bull-looking creature that you fought is a honkai beast.  

Y/N: then what was that big bird at the cliff is that a honkai beast? 

Ozipin: no that is what you call a Grimm the creatures of destruction, unlike the honkai that can cause a natural disaster at any moment in time. the Grimms are monsters that are all around Remnant causing pain and suffering their goal along with the honkai is the eradication of humanity and that is why we at St.Beacon teach these students to become great hunters and protect humanity.

Theresa: ok with the introductions done let's call a nurse to do a check-up on you to see if you still have any injuries.

Y/N: "crap I can't let them do a full body check-up on me they will definitely be more suspicious when they find out that I have the three houses stigmata on my body and if Theresa finds out that I have an Apocalypse stigmata she will definitely start asking questions to Otto and I can't let that happen its best to hide the truth from them for now".

Y/N stretch his hands out and quickly shake them in Theresa's direction. 

Y/N: no no no there is no need for a check-up I'm perfectly fit and healthy see.

Y/N flexes his right arm while trying his best to give a convincing smile to show that he is perfectly fine. Theresa stared at him for a while with a straight face Y/N's smile was slowly falling apart from Theresa's intense stare until she let out a soft sigh while shaking her head.

Theresa: fine you don't seem to be injured so there won't be any need for a check-up now with everything in order the four of us must be going or else we will be late for the awarding ceremony and for you please rest here we will be back soon with the necessary school items. 

I just nod my head as I see all of them leave the room the last to leave was Ozipin he turned to me.

Ozipin: I do hope you enjoy your stay at St.Beacon miss Y/N. 

and then he left with the door closed I was finally alone but there was something lingering on my mind wait did Ozipin call me a miss oh crap do they think I'm a girl it must be Ozpin did call me a young girl when offering to join St.Beacon and I do look exactly like Kiana. I need to tell them I'm a boy before any misunderstanding happens I'll do it when they come back for me. but for now I think I can finally relax without anything trying to kill me and think of what just happened in the past few hours.

Y/N: "ok first is that I died from my illness in my first life, I was then transported to the imaginary tree and then collide with it, I then woke up in a stasis tank luckily I broke free from it, next was finding out how this body was made from project perfection logs, then I found out that this body looks exactly like Kiana with the exception of being flat chested and still retaining little Y/N, after that I found the army within it was the Herrscher core of ice from the previous era a divine key and Tranquil Rhapsody".