Chapter 10: Forever Falling Part 1

3RD POV

within a cold dark dingy cell, we can see many children sitting lifeless waiting for their inevitable end but further back in the cell, we can see two children trying to reject their fate. a brown-haired girl was in the arms of a black-haired boy, the girl seemed to be in pain while the boy stroked her head trying to relieve her pain.

???: it hurts!! it hurts so much!!

???2: It's okay just a little bit more Bella and then the adults will come back and help you.

Bella: kyaa!! the pain is too much!!

tears ran down the boy's face as he saw pink lines gradually form on Bella's face.

???: just a bit more just until Sirin comes back please stay awake.

with those final words, Bella slumped into (Y/N) chest before closing her eyes

(Y/N): Nyet! Nyet! Nyet! Please Bella stay awake!!! please don't leave us!! don't leave me!!

but no matter how much (Y/N) shouted Bella never woke up. more tears run down (Y/N) eyes as he hugs the now lifeless body, after a few seconds the cell doors open revealing two guards and a single scientist, all three of them have a Schicksal emblem on their uniform.

scientist: subject expired at 23:12 this batch is too weak they're dying like files.

one of the guards stepped forward and took Bella out of (Y/N) arms while the second guard chucked an unconscious purple-haired girl into the cell. (Y/N) tried to reach for Bella but the guard smacked (Y/N) back with his gunstock directly on his face.

scientist: hey!! careful with the boy.

guard: how come Doc isn't he just like the rest?

scientist: of course not you idiot!!! he's much more precious than these failures.

guard: but why? What's so special about him?

scientist: do you know nothing, it because he has a natural stigma.

guard: isn't that what your team here is trying to make?

scientist: indeed you're correct but that's not all he is also the personal test subject of the overseer as well, so we don't touch him unless we are given orders directly from him.

as the guard and scientist leave the cell (Y/N) moves toward the unconscious purple-haired girl, once he is close to her, (Y/N) starts to shake the girl awake.

Sirin: uh what happened, where am I?

getting up Sirin looked around the cell before she focused on (Y/N) face he was bleeding from his nose.

Sirin: (Y/N)?! Are you alright what happened to you?

wiping the blood from his nose he replied.

(Y/N): I'm fine, I should be the one to ask you that, you aren't feeling any pain from the experiment.