Chapter 6: The Void Blessing

Y/N POV

TIME: 12:00 AM

LOCATION: KMBF DORM ROOM

Y/N: What the hell is going on?

Shouldn't I be in bed? Why am I on Kiana's bed with a knife held to her chest? Does it have to do something with that dream that I had? No, it couldn't be. Shaking my head, I was about to get off Kiana's bed quietly before I heard a sigh behind me. 

???: Aah, I was so close. What a lousy time for you to wake up now.

Y/N: Who's there?

I quickly turned my head around to see who was behind me but what I saw was nothing but the empty room, was it just my imagination No it couldn't be, but before I could question my sanity I heard the voice again, it was behind me this time.

???: I'm over here.

Turning back around, I was frightened as a face was right in front of me, causing me to jump out of Kiana's bed.

Luckily no one woke up from me jumping off the bed. I quickly looked back up toward Kiana's bed, expecting to see the figure there, but I saw nothing. I looked around the room to see where the figure could have gone until I saw her next to the door leading out to the hallway.

The figure looks precisely like Ana Schariac Herrscher's form. She looked toward me before phasing through the door like a ghost. I took a deep breath and calmed my nerves. This is most likely the Herrchers of Ice doing, and it was most likely her taking over my body and nearly stabbing Kiana with it. I need to confront her.

And so I left the dorm and followed the distinct figure until she led me to the courtyard. Looking around, I couldn't see where she was, so I called out.

Y/N: I know you're the show yourself!!!

Suddenly a flurry of light blue particles appeared before me, obstructing my sight. Once the particles start to disappear, my eyes widen in shock at what is in front of me.

 Once the particles start to disappear, my eyes widen in shock at what is in front of me

Standing in front of me was Ana Schariac. I presume it was her if it wasn't for that grin on her face. I quickly backed up and put up my guard as I watched her close. I'm sure this has to do with HOI, so let's test it out.