𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟓

Everyone went to their room expect yn.
She was angry and disappointed in Taehyung. But knowing that her brothers that she thought were dead, in reality they are live makes her euphoric.
She was very happy knowing this.
Of course she is angry at Tae but in this moment she is scared if he gets hurt.
She went to his room without knocking fortunately the door was open.
Yn enter and the next scene broke her heart in pieces.
Tae was on the corner of the bed crying very hard, sobbing, he was totally shaking, his sobs makes yn eyes get teary automatically, his hand were bleeding. She didn't waste time and went directly to him and hugs him.
Taehyung get shocked because he thought that he was alone in the room alone with the door locked.
He see who was hugging him, his eyes widened but went back to crying again of so much guilt.
Yn was hugging him tightly while caressing his hairs to calm him down.
Tae: my princess go away
Yn: now that I found my other brother, never
Taehyung cry more
Yn: stop crying
Taehyung was felling very guilty, her sister was with him after he insult her.
Taehyung put her in his embrace, he was happy too that he found his lost sister but what he did with her was making him fell like a monster, criminal.
Taehyung: I'm very sorry, I really don't deserve your apologies, u have all the rights to be mad and angry at me, I'm such a bad brother, I do a lot bad to you, but u are here comforting me, I'm very sorry princess
He said while sobbing hard
Yn: pls first calm down
After some minutes he calm down.
Yn gets up and went to her room and come back with an aid box (medical box ) and starts treating his hands.
Taehyung was just felling more and more guilty.
How he can think to hate a person like her when she is the one who forgives him a lots of time and treating his wounding hands.

Meanwhile:
Jk and jimin were in their parents room to talk about what happened.
Jk: but dad what if he do again and again the same mistakes
Mr.Kim: ik my sons are angry on him but I can tell u that he will try to be a better brother, give him time
Mrs.Kim: he is right, he learned the lesson, me and your dad will talk to him so don't worry, but don't break your siblings bound okey?
Jimin and jk nod and went out the room.
Jimin: let's go to yn and see what she is doing
Jk: let's go
They went to yn's room but didn't see her so they go to see in her bathroom and closet but she wasn't neither there.
They panicked and went back to thier parents room.
Jimin: mom dad yn it's not in her room
Mrs.Kim: she will be with one of her other brother
Jk: oh yeah let's go and see
They went to jin' room but she wasn't there too, in jhope too, same in yoongi's they went to rm's room but she wasn't there too, they told to them.
They panicked and went to their parents room.
Jin: dad mom, yn it's not in house
Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim look at them with a done face
Mrs.Kim: crazy boys she is in taehyung's room for sure because she gets worried when she heard breaking things
They all rush to taehyung's room.
They opened the door and see yn treating taehyung's hands.
They were shocked to see taehyung's hands bruised and the room in a mess situation.
Yn and Tae looks at the door and see them.
Yn: why are u all so shocked?
Jk: what happened here?
Yn: we talked
Jhope: what happened to his hands?
Yn: he punches the mirror
She pointed at the mirror that now was broken in pieces.
Mrs.Kim: are u crazy Tae?
Taehyung looks at her mom with a sad smile.
Taehyung: I deserve it
Yn: no you didn't