𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟐

It was now two hours that Taehyung was still in the operating room, no news of him so far.
Anxiety, fear and worry is what was there at the time.
Yoongi didn't understand what had happened but he was certain that something or someone was behind it but who?
Yn's tears continued to flow without stopping, a lot had happened between her and Taehyung but from the bottom of their hearts they loved each other even after all the various quarrels.
Jimin and Jungkook were trying not to cry for Yn, Rm and Jin were lost in thought, Jhope and Yoongi were talking about what had happened.
None of them ate, they just wanted to know that Taehyung was okay but they hadn't heard from the doctors yet.
Yn was now sure that it is the same person from the letter.
He thought about it and decided to tell Yoongi to maybe find clues.
As soon as Yn was about to go to Yoongi the doctor came out of the operating room with a not very happy face.
Everyone immediately ran to him, began to ask him questions, is he all right? how was he? what happened to him?
Doctor: luckily we managed to save him in time, the wounds were quite deep so you have to be very careful, physically he is fine apart from the bruises but not mentally, he is getting depressed, he has a lot of stress there is like something tormenting him, you have to talk to him and take care of him to the fullest
Jin: thx so much doctor
Doctor nod smiling and went to his cabin.
The brothers did not know how to react, what to do, how they will tell their parents.
Yn sat down, after crying so much, her eyes and head hurt and then after hearing this news of her brother she was more afraid.
Everyone was shocked, they never imagined that Taehyung such a cold person can be in such a bad situation. What hurt was that he hadn't told anyone, no one had ever noticed how he really was.
Yn was still thinking about the letter she received, she knew and was now sure that it is the same person.
Jhope, Rm, Jin returned home to find out about the situation while Yoongi decided to stay with Jimin, Jungkook and Yn.
Yn: oppa i want to ho home
Yoongi: its the best idea, and Jimin take her home
Jimin: let's go princess
He took her hand and they walked out of the hospital.
Once they were sitting in the car Yn burst into tears, Jimin hugged her tightly keeping her close to him.
Yn: it's my fault, since I came that everything bad happens

Jimin: no yn don't think like that
Yn: it's true
Jimin: yn stop it, it's no one fault, everything will be fine, we will be fine
Yn: but the letter, he is the same person
Jimin: don't worry hyungs are trying to figure out who was
Yn: and bear? He will be fine? Why he didn't tell to no one?
Jimin: yn we don't know too
Yn: I was not ready for this
Jimin: everything thing will be okey
Yn nod still crying
Jimin: now stop crying, be strong for taehyung okey
Yn nod immediately
Jimin: let's go
After consoling each other, jimin started the engine and started driving.

?? : it's the good one
?? : but bos-
?? : just do it
?? : it's to dangerous
?? : I don't care just do it
?? : ok
?? : do it with force, it will be very funny hahahaha
?? In his mind: they don't deserve it