𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟑

Jimin was driving while Yn was looking out the window suddenly so out of nowhere came a truck in front of their car, Jimin tried to slow down to move but the truck was too fast.
The truck collided with their car within seconds.
Yn: oppa
She said with a weak voice
Jimin: stay strong
Yn smile weakly
Jimin took her hand close to his heart and kissed her hand, both of them were seriously injured and the truck driver got out of his own truck before the accident.
The people who were there or who were passing by stopped immediately to look at the tragic scene, one of the men immediately called the ambulance seeing that the situation was very serious because you could see a lot of blood coming out of the car.
the ambulance arrived within 10 minutes and they were taken to the hospital immediately.
One of the helper/assistent who was in the ambulance looked for the phone number of their family members after a few attempts he found it and called immediately.
Assistent: Good Morning sir, im calling from the XXX hospital
Mr.Kim he thought the call was from the doctor to tell how Taehyung was
Mr.Kim: yes, it's Taehyung okey now?
Assistent: idk I don't know who you are talking about but I wanted to tell you that your son and daughter have been in a serious accident
Mr.Kim: what? Im coming
Mr.Kim cut the call and turned around and saw his wife with a worried and tired face, he didn't know how to tell her this news, he himself was fighting with his tears and heart.
Mrs.Kim: is Taehyung fine now?
Mr.Kim: no
Mrs.Kim: so why you are like this
Mr.Kim: yn and one of our sons had an accident
Mrs.Kim: what? U are joking? Stop it! They are fine
Mr.Kim: no, now we have to go
Mrs.Kim started to cry, she still couldn't pass the news of Taehyung how could she do it now again? Mr.Kim hugged her right away because he himself was now crazy he could handle something happening to him but you don't have his own children.
Even crying, they immediately ran to the car to be taken to the hospital as soon as possible.

Meanwhile at the hospital:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.