Chapter 1: Sister Love

NOTE:
This my first story so plz don't judge and sorry for all grammar and spelling mistakes.
I'm a very cool person, but if you try to copy my story I will send my brothers to get YOU!!!! And thts just the beginning!
Anyway, I'm simply writing this to entertain and for fun, this book is not to be offending to ppl. Also any familiar themes or names is due to a HUGE coincidence, I made this story along with the characters up. Plz note tht this book is coming soon. I still am adding things to make this book big! So take this as a um.....trailer or promo for this story!!
Now on with the story!!! 👏👏🙌😘

( P.S Bree and Jessica showed above!^^ )

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! I groan when I hear my alarm clock go off. I sit up in my bed
and rubbed my eyes, to realize it was 7:51 am. "Shi-", I was interupted when a tiny figure went into my room.
"Were you about to curse?" I recgonise that sassy voice from anywhere, my little sister Bree had just entered my room. "Umm...no", I lied. "Well then what were you about to say?" Darn- it, that girl is smart. What could I say, I know she is only doing this so she can go tell mom. Last week I stole her pack of skittles, and the girl went CRAZY! Ever since then she's been trying to get dirt on me so I can't go to a concert next week.
"I was going to say....sheep", I said with a big smile plastered on my face.
"Suuure.....so why were you talking about sheeps", she asked as she crossed her little arms over her chest.
"I couldn't go to sleep so I was counting." My sister jumped on my bed and eyed me with her big greenish, brownish eyes. Her eyes were incredible, because once I saw them turn blue. That's just the way she was born tho. Other than her eyes we were basically like twins. Darkish brown hair, same skin tone, dimples, and we both despised dresses! I actually don't swear (my family is against swearing in our household) , but last night Bree went on hyper-mode after she ate way too much ice-cream, so I was not in the mood when my alarm woke me up! Exspecially, when it woke me up ten minutes late for....."SCHOOL!! Oh, no I totally forgot", I yelled, as I rushed to take a quick shower. Bree fell off the bed in shock and yelled,"This isn't over if...." I turned around right before I left to hop in the shower.

"If...?"
"If you do all my chores, buy me a happy meal for lunch today, and let me fix well....YOU", she said as she looked me up in down. I was wearing a oversized shirt with stains on it, and shorts that went to the lower part of my thigh with Elmo on it.
"Excuse me?"
"Well it's true, it's like you don't even care!"
"Cuz' I don't."
"Exactly", she sassed back and glared at me.
My sister was pushing my buttons she: 1) BARGED INTO MY ROOM 2) MADE ME FORGET I HAD SCHOOL 3) SHE JUST CRITIZISED THE WAY I LOOK!
My face was turning red with anger, but I knew if I agreed she would leave me alone!
"Fine, you buttface"
"I'm not ashamed of being a buttface, it's actually an honor!"
I run over to her and tickle her like crazy, she tickles me back. We both lay down on my bed, having trouble controlling our laughs and breathing.
"I love you, Jessica", she says when she catches her breath and turns to look at me.
"I love you too", I said back, trapping her in bear-hug.

~Author's Note:
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Different.
I hope it wasn't too long, or too boring.
Trust me it gets better.
There will be romance, thrills, and more!!
Plz give me feedback on things to help the story. Plz feel free to give suggestions!
No haters,tho.....
So what do you think of Bree?
Once, again I hope you enjoyed!
Lov, Yall
~Author OUT ✌️✌️