𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

.·:*¨༺ 💌 ༻¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ SANASSUNSHINE ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ chapter two ] ¡! ❞
»»———-  ———-««

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

↳˗ˏˋ𝐋𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐩𝟏𝐞𝐫ˊˎ˗ ↴

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

╰┈➤ ❝ [Even if I'm a bit fierce, I don't give up. I'll go bravely] ❞

─── ・ 。゚❃: *.✧ .* :❃. ───

"They're here!"

The students of Hogwarts gathered around the windows to look at the students from the other schools arriving. As carriages filled with students pulled up to the front of the school, the fourteen of them looked out of the windows. As Neverland's Tales arrived, Riley's eyes locked on a familiar face.

"Mya, look!"

The Chinese girl looked down at the students arriving and her eyes went wide. Suddenly, she pushed herself away from the group and ran towards the students. The group looked around at each other, confused.

"What's going on?" Jeongin asked, worried.
"An old friend of hers is here," Riley replied, smiling softly.

Mya had been pushing through all the other Hogwarts students as she desperately made her way down to where the students were arriving. Finally, she made it to the crowds and searched for the boy with black hair.

"Taehyun!" she called out.

One of the boys in a group of five turned around immediately and a big smile stretched across his face.

"Mya!"

The two of them ran towards each other and Mya jumped into his arms, sobbing joyfully.

"I missed you," she cried.