𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

.·:*¨༺ 💌 ༻¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ SANASSUNSHINE ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ chapter ten ] ¡! ❞
»»———-  ———-««

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

↳˗ˏˋ𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 ˊˎ˗ ↴

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

╰┈➤ ❝ [Love at a temperature that can melt when touched... take me to you, way below to the end of the ground] ❞

─── ・ 。゚❃: *.✧ .* :❃. ───

Flashback to first year

A small boy with puffy cheeks and a bright smile walked up to Hogwarts with huge aspirations; he wanted to become a professor. Professor Han, to be exact.

"Watch out!"

Eleven year old Jisung looked up and let out a little shriek at the cat speeding towards him. Luckily for him, just before the cat could pounce, the furry animal turned around and ran back to its owner.

"Sorry about that!"

Jisung stared up at the older boy in front of him, stars in his eyes. The boy couldn't have been a year older than him and even though Jisung was only eleven, he knew what beauty was. And this man in front of him? The epitome of it.

"Hi," Jisung said shyly.
"Hi! Are you new here?" the boy asked, tilting his head slightly.

Jisung nodded quickly, his words slowly blending together as he continued to talk.

"Yeah I'm a first year here! I don't really know what's going, but I'm also really glad your bird didn't run into me and stuff and-"
"Woah slow down!" the boy laughed. "Start with your name! I'm Minho Lee!"
"Jisung! Jisung Han," the younger smiled.
"Nice to meet you Sungie!" Minho grinned.
"Sungie?"
"Just a nickname," Minho blushed. "I'll see you around."