𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

.·:*¨༺ 💌 ༻¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ SANASSUNSHINE ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ chapter thirteen ] ¡! ❞
»»———-  ———-««

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

↳˗ˏˋ𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱ˊˎ˗ ↴

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

╰┈➤ ❝ [There's no other reason, I like you. When I watch you smile, there's nothing more I could ask for, cause I just like you] ❞

─── ・ 。゚❃: *.✧ .* :❃. ───

Felix Lee had a dilemma.

Believe it or not, Felix was head over heels in love. And no, it was not an exaggeration. He had actually tripped over his feet the first time he seen her.

She was younger than him by a couple months. Shorter by a couple inches, but a fiery personality in contrast to her brother. Her black hair fell perfectly down her shoulders and the way she held herself showed how confident she was.

Her name? Alaska Hwang.

Felix had always believed in soulmates and the first time he seen Alaska, he knew that she was the one for him. (That's what his eleven year old brain thought, at least.)

But the only problem was that she was Hyunjin's little sister. Aka, his best friend, Hyunjin.

So he hid all of his feelings from his friend and just dreamed about a world where he could be with her.

Eventually as he got older, Seungmin found out and Felix finally spilled all of his feelings out to him.

After some thinking, Seungmin told Felix he'd talk to Hyunjin. Later when Seungmin got back to him, he told Felix that Hyunjin was actually fine with Alaska dating; as long as the guy was the best option in the entire universe.