𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

.·:*¨༺ 💌 ༻¨*:·.

╰─▸ ❝ @[ SANASSUNSHINE ] has

. . . . logged on
‗ ❍ [ chapter sixteen] ¡! ❞
»»———-  ———-««

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

↳˗ˏˋ𝐅*𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ˊˎ˗ ↴

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

╰┈➤ ❝ [I'm the only one who became a fool in this fucking world. Lost on the way, Lost on the way, I'm the only fool.] ❞

─── ・ 。゚❃: *.✧ .* :❃. ───

She stumbled her way into the Gryffindor common room, tears streaming down the side of her face.

"Mya!" Alaska called out, hurrying towards the girl.

The Chinese girl was unable to control her sobbing as she let herself fall into Alaska's arms, her legs giving out.

"What's going on?" Alaska asked concerned. "Can you tell me what's going on?"

The girl responded with another sob and Alaska hurriedly looked around. She needed to get Riley, but had no way of doing so.

Just then, Riley practically kicked the door, storming into the room.

"I heard about everything!" Riley said, joining the group hug, but that only made Mya sob harder.
"Can you fill me in?" Alaska asked, still holding onto the youngest.

Riley sighed, rubbing her temples.

"Channie and I were cuddling when out of nowhere Hyunjin came in shouting about how Innie couldn't stop crying. We immediately went to check it out and all of the other guys were there already," Riley started. "No one could tell what Innie was saying but I somehow was able to understand Mya's name coming from all that sobbing."