USJ Incident

Later in the day, Aizawa announced that they would be doing rescue training.

And so, the students suited up in their costumes, including Izumi, and now they were on a bus to their training area.

"Midoriya?"

"Yes Asui?"

"Call me Tsu." the frog girl interrupts but continues. "I'm straightforward and kind of blunt so I'm going to just come out and say it. Your quirk is weird." Tsu states flatly, and honestly, Izumi couldn't argue against that.

"She's right, you have a cool hybrid quirk." Sero agrees

"All those flashy, eye-catching powers, makes even my Hardening quirk look pretty mediocre" Kirishima sighs, his hand shifting into a rocky-looking material for a minute.

"Not true, your quirk is one of the strongest defensive quirks I've seen. Plus, my quirk is more complicated than you think." Izumi admits.

"Like how?" Mina asked.

"Well, to use my quirk I'D have to understand the plants and scents associated with the perfumes. And I can control beauty to a degree but it's temporary on things other than myself, except for things associated with beauty." Izumi explained.

"Well if our classmates have pro quirks, it's Todoroki, Midoriya and Bakugou." Sato said.

"But Bakugou is always angry, so he'll never be that popular." Tsuyu bluntly said, making Bakugou angry.

"What did you say?!"

"See?"

Kaminari only added more fuel to the fire. "Hey we just met you, but we can tell you have the personality of flaming garbage."

Izumi shook her head as she watched Bakugou yell.

"Everyone settle down, we've arrived at our destination" Aizawa announces just before the bus pulls to a stop and allows all 21 of them to get out.

------------

"Hello students, I've been waiting for you" came the cheerful voice of a lady in a big puffy spacesuit "I can't wait to show you inside"

"Space Hero 13!" Izumi said in excitement and Uraraka cheered, "13 is one of my favorite heroes!"

"Welcome to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, a facility I designed myself to train you future heroes in various Disaster and Rescue scenarios" 13 announces once everyone was inside.

"Hey 13 where's All Might? Don't tell me he booked an interview today? He only has 1 class a day." Aizawa grumbles lowly as he walks over to the Rescue Hero

"Actually he used up too much power on the way to work and is resting in the Teacher's lounge" 13 explains quietly, raising up 3 fingers as they does so they doesn't have to reveal the secret around the students.

'Used up too much power?' Izumi wondered.

"What an irresponsible fool" Aizawa sighs 'Well, we should be fine with just 2 of us, it's introduction to Rescue protocol, how bad can it be?'

"Right. But first before we start, I'm sure those of you who know me are also aware of my quirk Black Hole. A very powerful, but also incredibly dangerous one if used incorrectly or without careful consideration. With the certification of all quirks, as well as how heavily regulated they are in our society we often forget just how unsafe they can be when left unchecked. As Heroes, losing focus and being careless could be costly or even deadly for those around you. Even if trying to Rescue someone. Your previous classes with Aizawa and All Might helped you understand how powerful your quirks are and how dangerous they are when used against another person." 13 explains, the lesson hitting harder for 1A after their battle trial.