Years later...

The alarm rang as Izumi woke up, hitting it.

She then got dressed for middle school, ready for the day.

However, she had to adjust with her new measures.

She had the body of a model and her eyes became like a cat's. Her wings grew as well, reaching to her knees and above her head by 2 inches. The wingspan was at least 6 meters from tip to tip.

-------‐----

At class...

After roll call, the teacher started their class agenda, "Since you're all third years it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out hand-outs for your future plans now, but..." The teacher pauses and roughly grabs the papers he set on the desk; while the students start activating their quirks.

"... You're all..." With a huge grin turns around and throws the papers out and happily announce, "... pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?"

As the teacher says this students started showing off their quirks with a jubilant cry. While Bakugou once more had his feet on the table, Izumi had an indulgent smile painted on her face. "Yes, yes, you all have wonderful quirks! But using your powers at school is against the rules!" The teacher cheerfully admonishes the class.

Of course, Bakugou speaks up, "Teach! Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!"

Izumi disguises her laugh as a cough while everyone else blew up in indignation. She chose not to react and continued in writing her notes. Checking her schedule for today; she would be busy tonight.

Bakugou continued in belittling their classmates even as Izumi ignored them, "You all should shut up like the extras you are!"

The teacher made a considering noise and read from his notes. "Oh, if I remember correctly, you and Midoriya want to go to U.A. High, right, Bakugou?" Everyone started reacting with how U.A. was known for the almost impossible acceptance rate.

"Of course we are. We wouldn't be real heroes if we didn't, huh Midoriya?" Katsuki said.

"True. Why else have we been choosing studying over going out, even on weekends? U.A. isn't a place to slack off in. I heard one teacher expelled an entire class on the first day because they took the training as a joke." Izumi said shocking the students.

But then some students began talking about how Izumi was a shoo-in for the elite school.

"Oi, Midoriya. You better not slack on training. We need to be strong to get in U.A. It would be a waste without my rival." Katsuki said as class ended.

"There will be snow in hell before that happens." Izumi teased.
------------------
After school, Izumi was heading home though a tunnel on the way, when she heard a sludge-like sound.

"I never thought that such a cute face with such a sexy body would exist. Maybe I'll have some fun with you before I take over your body, my pet." A voice oozed out.

Izumi turned to see a sludge villain coming out with a perverted look on his face, as she felt him undressing her with his eyes.

"I don't think I'm suitable for your needs since I'm still young, so no thank you." She said backing away. But the villain kept advancing, licking his lips.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME, PERVERT!" Izumi yelled as fushia fire came out of her hands and hit the villain.

"AAAAAAGH! IT BURNS!" The villain squirmed in pain, collapsing to the ground.

Then Izumi quickly took off, vanishing as All Might appeared to apprehend the villain.
-------------
Izumi sighed as she stretched.

As she heard that the sludge villain was taken by All Might.