Little Encounter

Izumi was taking a walk to relax after Final Exams were finally over.

Not only did she recieve top grades, but she got into U.A. with Katsuki.

She was now a step closer to being a real hero. Although she would get to do it for a few years before becoming a new queen.

She decided to stop by Dagoboh Beach to reflect on things.

However, she saw someone was there as well.

He looked to be in a black hoodie and pants. He appeared to be leaning on the wooden fence.

She thought to one conclusion.

He was a model in hiding.

"Excuse me, sir?"

The individual looked over to meet her eyes, but the first thing she noticed was his eyes.

A deep crimson like blood yet had many unknown emotions swimming through them.

He had a beauty mark on the right side of his mouth, which was attractive. His hair was bluish silver and although it was raggedy, giving him a just got out of bed look, it worked for him.

But there was also his skin. It looked like he had eczema problems or he had too many late nighters.

"What do you want?" He rasped out, sounding annoyed.

"You good? You looked lost in thought?" Izumi asked.

---------
Shigaraki was watching over the beach he heard was recently cleaned. As he thought no one would give the time to clean it. But he wouldn't either, although it was nice and quiet.

"Excuse me?" A female voice asked.

He found himself facing one of the most tempting visions he'd ever seen.

She looked to be a grown lady of green. Her bushy yet soft hair reached her mid waist.

She had Shiny black horns on her head, a large pair of wings that could envelope her body, and a thin leathery tail too. And the rest of her body..........well, lets just say it was one men would drool over and women would kill for. She actually looked like a character for one of those fantasy games he heard of.

"What do you want?" He said, trying to scare her off, but it didn't happen.

"You good? You looked lost in thought." She said.

"Not your business."

It was silent for a bit, but Izumi talked again. "Is your agency treating you well?"

Huh? Agency? Does she know of the League?

"Sorry, you looked like a model on a tough time." Izumi asked.

Wait......

She thinks he's a model?!

Is she a model as well? She looked the part.

----------
Before he knew it, he only gave her a vague idea of him.

He was no model, but a gamer. Though she said he could've fooled her.

He decided to leave as it was getting dark, but not before she fixed some of his wrinkles and chapped lips.

She smiles before leaving. "Take care, Gamer-san!"

Wait. He never got her name.

Well whatever.

Not like he'll see her again.

But the whole time got back to base, he still smelled Nectar and Rose petals from her touch.
-‐---------
Plz comment