USJ Incident pt 2

The next thing Izumi knew, she was warped by the mist villain, Kurogiri if she remembered.

Then she was grabbed by the throat by the hand villain, and she noted that he left one finger off.

His quirk must work when all five fingers make contact.

"Well, now we have a hostage, I guess this is better than killing some kids." Shigaraki said, only for him to get a shock from Izumi from her other hand making him let go.

"Ow. That stung. I thought you had some kind of fire quirk." He said.

"My quirk has multiple capabilities. Guess you weren't informed of the students' quirks were you?" She asked as Shigaraki growled.

"Nomu. Get her."

Izumi spotted the big guy rushing her, but she flipped onto his back, and aimed for the base of his neck.

"Heart Shocker!"

Nomu screeched as an electrical shock went through his body.

"Huh?! But wait, Nomu has Shock Absorption. He shouldn't take that kind of damage!" Shigaraki yelled.

"I didn't aim for his body. I got his central nervous system." Izumi said as Nomu looked like he was having a hernia and twitching.

"I see. She messed up the nerves that allows Nomu to move. The signals for his limbs are too fast for him to act." Kurogiri said.

"You said he had Shock Absorption. If I recall, that only works with brute force. It's defenseless against specific quirks like electricity." Izumi said.

"Argh, she basically shorted out Nomu." Shigaraki sighed.

That's when the doors busted open to reveal All Might.

And he wasn't smiling.
-------------
Izumi and other students like Bakugo and Todoroki helped All Might figure out Nomu's weakness and took him out.

And when the teachers of U.A showed up, Shigaraki and Kurogiri had to retreat.

But they did win.

However.....

Izumi was the closest to All Might as his true form sizzled.

"Toshinori?"

At that, a concrete wall appeared between Kirishima and Izumi as the former tried to approach her and Toshinori.

Cementoss was concerned of Izumi seeing Toshinori's true form, only for the man to smile.

"No, it's OK if she does. In fact, I was meaning to tell her about this for a while. I'll explain everything once we get to Recovery Girl. " He said.
----------
Sorry I didn't update for a while, but I'm free for summer!

Don't forget I'm on ao3 now under the same name!

Look up those stories too!