Am I Pretty ?

This was requested by the amazing Yumzo_Shota thank you for the request I hope you enjoy ! The first fluff I've been requested in a while. I love writing wholesome stuff like this !! It's not as long as the others but I hope you like it nonetheless !! Love y'all !!

~Yona

________________________________

Me and Howl had just gotten back from a date an hour ago. I was in the bed, in my comfy pj's and washed hair. Howl was in the bathroom having his bath. I sighed as I looked down at my body, "I was thicker then the other girls we saw today. What does he see in me ?" I mumbled to myself when I heard a knock on the door. "(Y/n) ?" Markl's muffled voice spoke from the door.

I sniffed my wiped away my eyes as best as I could before walking up to the door opening it. "What is it Markl ?" He took his hand out, there was a (favourite flower) in it. "For you ! I wanted to say thank you for sticking with us, (Y/n) !" I smiled as I took the flower putting in my (h/c). "Thank you Markl, it's beautiful." I knelt down and hugged him, he had ghee back before running back into his room.

"I knew telling Markl your favourite flower would be a good idea." I looked up to see Howl, with a towel around his waist. I stepped to the side in our room as he walked in. "So it was you that told him ?" I said smiling. He got changed and walked over to me. Moving a strand of hair behind my ear. "Yes, he asked and I answered." He looked into my eyes lovingly. I could feel myself getting sad again. "Howl why do you like me ?"

He looked at me confused. "What do you mean ?" I sighed looking down at my body. "Why do you like someone like me ? There were so many different skinner girls out there on our date. And I could see they were eyeing you." Howl sighed sadly as I felt his hand on my chin, forcing me to look up at him.

"My love, you are the most beautiful, caring, loving woman I've ever known." I felt my eyes water at his words. "A-am I Pretty ?" He smiled, placing a kiss below my eye. "You are what beauty is darling. And don't worry about the other girls. You are the one for me, I am never leaving you." I nodded and he placed his forehead on mine.

"Will you promise me to not look down on yourself ?" I sniffled and nodded. "I'll try, Howl. I promise."

"Good. Now get your beautiful body into bed. I'll bring up us some warm milk. It'll help you sleep." He kissed my forehead before leaving the room. Smiling I got into my side of the bed, sitting up. Pulling the covers onto me. Howl comes into the room with a tray of two warm milks and cookies. I pouted as I looked at him. "What did I ever do to deserve you ?"

He laughed slightly as he handed me a milk and the cookies, he got into the bed and looked at me. "You saved me, remember ?" I put my cup and cookies down as he took my hands, moving them to his chest, I could feel his heart beating. "You restored me my heart, and let Calcifer go. But he decided to stay. Just like you did."

"I did didn't I ?" He nodded as I took my hands off his chest. "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me, Howl."

"And you are the best thing that's ever happened to me too, I love you so much."

"And I, you."