Howls visist: just a starter oneshot~

This is a story me and my friend thought of at school today. To start of this book. It's just little one, with the reader, YOU!! Being at college with Howl visiting. I hope you like it!!!

———————————————————————————

I was with my group of friends in college. When (B/F/N) looks behind me. "There's a man coming this way." I tilted my head and looked behind me, where I saw Howl coming this way. I smiled and ran over to him. "What are you doing here??" He smiled, grabbing my hand, twirling me into a hug.  "Am I not allowed to see how my girlfriend is doing??" I giggled, hugging him back. "You know that we told each other, to NOT reveal you are my boyfriend??"

"I missed you. So I decided to come see you. How are you anyways??" I got out of the hug and held his hand. "I'm okay, but please meet my friend. (B/F/N). (B/F/N) meet my boyfriend, Howl-"

"HOWL-??!!! You DIDNT tell me you knew let alone are in a RELATIONSHIP with him!!" I giggled, pulling Howl with me. "Sorry, we promised each other to not reveal it but here he is." He chuckled and let go of my hand, hugging me from behind. "How long of College do you have left, (Y/N)??"

"This is actually the time I should be coming home. But because I'm home before you. I stay later and go home later.-"

"You lied to me!! You said that you can't be home alone because you have no key." I giggled, moving my body closer to Howls. "Sorryyyy. I had a feeling you wouldn't believe me-" (B/F/N) sighed. "You could have told me. There's 25% I could of believed you."

"I knowwwww. But I think Howl wants me to go home with him now. By the way, how's Markl??" I turned around in the hug looking into Howls eyes. "He's okay, he told me to tell you he misses you too." I giggled. "Awww, okay we're going. Bye (B/F/N)!!" I let go of Howl, and I lip my arm through his. And we walked off.

"Thank you, for coming for me. I was getting a bit bored." I leaned against his shoulder. "It's alright. Let's get home, I'm a bit tired." I nodded, yawning. "Me too...." I giggled tiredly and get got out of the college gate and ran off in the direction of of the shop where the castle is.

~time skip to the castle.~

Howl opened the door and we got in. I was suddenly attacked in a hug. "Ahaha, hi Markl!!" He let go and pointed at the table. "We brought you something!!" I tilted my head and walked over to the table with Markl, Howl smiled and closed the door. "Here, (Y/N)!!" He picks up a necklace, it was of a beautiful Phoenix. "Oh my god. It's beautiful!!" Markl smiled. "Master Howl got it and told me to hide it before you went off to college." My eyes widened and my cheeks turn red.

I turned over to Howl, who was leaning on the side. "Oh Howl, thank you so much!!" I ran over to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. "Do you want me to help put it on??" I nodded. "Yes please." I turned around and Howl gently touched my neck, sending shivers down my spine. He kissed my head and I turned around. "Thank you, Howl." I got on my tip toes and kissed him gently. Putting my arms around his beck. Him putting his arms around my waist, and kissed me back.

We pulled back and Markl had out his hand over his eyes. "If you two are going to be like that, go to Your bedroom please!!" We giggled. "You have to get used to that by now, Markl." Calcifer mumbled from the fire place. "Oh Calcifer?? Could you please run hot water for my bath??" I smiled gently at Calcifer.

"Okay okay. What now, move the castle??" Howl chuckled. "Actually, move it 100 miles north." Calcifer sighed. I moved away from Howl and ran up stairs. "Howl if you wait in bed, I'll come in afterwards." Howl nodded. "Alright, I'll see you in bed, Sweetheart." I ran upstairs and got into bathroom, and ran the bath.

~after the bath~

I tied my hair in a towel and put a towel around my body. I lazily got into the bedtime clothes and opened the door to mine and Howls shared bedroom. I went in and closed the door,  Howl was already in the bed, comfy. He looked up from the book he was reading. "Ahh did you enjoy the bath, (Y/N)??" I nodded hoping into the bed and getting u der the clovers, snuggling close to Howl. He put an arm around me and held me close.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Howl."

———————————————————————————
And done!! This was fun to make. I can't wait for your requests. So please start requesting!!. I already told you how to, so if you are confused. Check my first page "How to do requests." Love y'all!!
~Yona