Howl comes and picks you up at college for a date

This is another chapter of Howl picking you up from college. But I used a texting story chat maker!! To make it more interesting~ so I'll have to screen shot that shit XD. Lol. Happy reading~
—————————————–—————————————-
"Soooo, who's the special person??" I giggled nervously. Looking at my friends. "W-what are you talking about??" (F/B/F/N) giggled. "You know, the one you always ditch us for. " I giggled and rubbed the back of my head. "There's no on-" my phone binged and my friends looked at me smirking. "Oh go on, go and answer your boyfriend~" I blushed as I looked away and opened my phone.

 "Oh go on, go and answer your boyfriend~" I blushed as I looked away and opened my phone

I smiled as I typed back to Howl.

Why would he ask me that.

I looked at my phone confused

I looked at my phone confused. I mumbled to myself so my friends can't hear. "Why would he want to pick me up...??"

"(Y/N)?? What's up. You look confused." I giggled nervously. "It's alright!!"

I sighed and replied to Howl

I sighed and replied to Howl. "Sorry guys. I need to use the toilet. I'll be back." They nodded and I walked into the school bathroom and got into one of the stools.

I smiled and sighed

I smiled and sighed. "He'll never give up. I should head back out and tell them about Howl then." I hopped out of the stool and made it back to my friends. "That was a long pee. What's wrong??" I rubbed my arm as I looked at them in the eyes. "You know when you asked who's the special person?? Well he's a nice, sweet, kind and hot young man. He's a wizard but he saved me."

"You mean, the guy you were kidnapped by what day??" I face palmed. "He didn't kidnap me, I decided for myself I needed go out to find a way to undo this curse. And I ended up working for him. And we fell in love." (Male best friend name) smiled and tapped my shoulder. "Sorry to ruin the moment, but I think the wizard who she was talking about is Howl. Because he's on his way down to us."

I looked behind me and (F/B/F/N)'s jaw dropped as Howl made his way to us. "Hi Howl!! You really don't take long do you??" He chuckled, putting an arm around my waist. "Well luckily, our shop is near here." I rolled my eyes and hugged him close. "Girl. You weren't joking?" I sighed. And pulled away from Howl. "Do you need any proof??" She nodded. "You know I do, there's no joking that Howl is here, but I can't fully believe that you two are dating." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright. Alright. Howl??" I looked up to Howl. He chuckled. "Alright. If your friend wants proof, we will give them proof" Howl grabs my hand gently and twirled me around, and I hit his chest. I looked up, my cheeks blushing like a mad man. I go onto my top toes, and gave Howl a little peck on the cheek. I puffed out my cheeks. (Yup you're a short bean in this sorry if you aren't XD.) "Howl!! You know you need to meet half way through!!" He chuckled again. "I just like to tease you." I poured again, but grabbed ahold of his shirt and pulled him down, placing my lips on his.

He slowly kissed me back. We pulled apart and I was a blushing mess. "And this is why, I like to tease you." I blushed even more and playfully punched his arm. I turned around and saw (F/B/F/N)'s face was full of surprise. (M/B/F/N) poked her. "I- what- YOU TWO REALLY ARE DATING!!!" I giggled. "Yup. Do you really think I lie about the one I date to my BEST FRIEND??" After that we all just laughed. That was sure I nice surprise for my friends aye??