Renovation (smut)

Hi hi this was requested by ERP125 I hope you enjoy it. Y'all be literally eating up the smut chapters its slightly scary at the non stop smut requests lmao. I'm not sure if this is good, but still hope you enjoy !!

-----------------------------------------------

"Are you ready to see the new rooms?" Howl said as we finally settled down after doing the renovation of the house. "Ise my room still in the same location ?" Markl asked, excitement in his voice. Howl laughed nodding. "Yes, it is. I made sure to keep the stuff you liked in the room, go have a look." Markl nodded and ran upstairs to his room. "Now, my darling. Lets go to our room." Howl said, his arm out for me to take.

I take his hand smiling as we walked upstairs to our room. "Go on, open it." He said, I put my hand on the handle, taking a deep breath as I opened the door. Revealing our new bedroom. One side of the bed has his stuff and the other side has my stuff. All of the things that I said that I either enjoyed or liked. "Omg, Howl. I love it. Its amazing !" I said, looking around the room in awe.

"I'm glad you liked it. Lets get the last bits of the moving done shall we ?" He said indicating about the boxes that we had ordered that had finally conveniently arrived today. "We shall." We walked back down the stairs and looked at the stack of boxes. "Hmm. What should we start with..." I mumbled. "Lets start with the living room and kitchen." He said as he picked up one of the boxes that is labelled as kitchen.

"Alright !"

-----——-After sorting every box out------——

"Phew ! And we are finally done." I wiped of the very undeserved sweat of my forehead and checked the time as Howl did some finishing touches to his side of the room. "It took us about 2 hours to manually do that." Howl looked back up at me. "Really ? It didnt feel that long." He said as he walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me close to his body. "Its because we were enjoying ourselves." I stated as I turned my body around in his arms facing him.

"Hmmm, I guess we did." He said smiling before pecking my lips. I pouted as I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled into the kiss as he picked me up, placing me onto the bed. Pulling away he looked into my eyes. "Are you tired ?" I nodded. "Yeah but not that tired, come here." I said, pulling him into a kiss again, his body looming over mine. One of his hands on the bed beside my head to steady his body. His other one trailing over my body.

"Did you make the room soundproof ?"

"Of course I did, darling. We have a child in the house." I laughed. "Talking about Markl, I'm pretty sure he retired to bed half an hour ago, so I'd say we are good to go." He hummed in response, bringing his lips back to mine, kissing me. Flipping us over, I was now on top of him, straddling his crotch. My hands got their way to his shirt pulling it up his body, pulling away from the kiss, he pulled his shirt off. Leaving him shirtless. Pulling him back into the kiss, I unbutton my shirt throwing it somewhere in the room.

Pulling away Howl traces kisses down my neck, slight moans escaping my lips. His hand finds my bra strap and undoes it, throwing it. "Are you sure you're awake enough for this ?" He muttered not wanting to do anything without my conscious consent. Smiling I nod. "Yes, I'm sure."

"Good.." He picks me up and places me back onto the bed effortlessly, before getting up and taking off his trousers, and pants, he got back on top of my pulling down my trousers and pulled down my already wet pants. "Eager are we ?" I glared at him and laughed. "You are erect too, shut up." He laughed and nodded.

"As you wish." Pulling me back into a kiss, he moves himself to my entrance, his tip barely touching my clit, making let out a shaky groan into the kiss. Pulling back Howl looks into my eyes. "Let me know if you want me to stop alright ?"

"Howl, you know you wont hurt me." I said smiling. "Alright alright." He said laughing, he slowly entered in me, moans leaving my lips from pain. I got used to his length, and he slowly starts to thrust, moaning and groaning coming from us both. "H-Howl~" I moaned out his name as his thrusts starts to get faster and harder, turning me into a moaning mess.

His lips starts to attack my neck with kisses, the moans coming from me getting louder. I felt the knot in my stomach getting tighter and tighter till it let go. "I-I'm going to c-" before I could finish my sentence I released over him, him still thrusting into me. I ended up cumming at least two more times till he came into me.

"T-that was...amazing." I said through pants. Howl nodded. "Yeah, it was." He pulled out of me my body already missing him. "Lets get cleaned up." He got up from the bed and helped me up, sneaking into the bathroom to clean up. Note to self: next time Howl renovates the house, make sure we have another bathroom connected to our bathroom.