𝟔𝟑 || 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡-&-𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐛

I directed my sweet girl in the direction of Aremo after smoothing her hair to temporarily conceal the markings on her neck, and my lovely girl obeyed

While savoring the champagne's sweet flavor, I observed her interactions with Aremo's security personnel. The sweet taste and tender feeling were the only positive effects it had on me. It had little impact on my next course of action, which will take place soon.

After a few moments, she was finally inside, and that was my cue to make things happen.

Placing the glass down, I pulled at my tux and made my way past the crowd with discretion. Not that I was really worried about my presence back in the States, but more so about Cassio's plan to take control over many crime families and their organizations.

With the help of his so-called enemies.

I took out my phone and sent Enzo a message warning him not to fuck up my predetermined plans. It was an easy snatch-and-grab.

It turns out that Uwe will have a friend to chat with until I get back and give my sweet girl the real answers she's been desperately wanting.

Patience had to be acquired due to the way I handle things up until this point.

I knew my father, and the second he told me his story about him and Nasiru, I knew that something was off.

You see, my father doesn't put much effort into making his point, but I could tell when he was lying. When Riccardo told me what he could, I was in no mood to give a fuck about anyone except the girl I'm trying to get rid of.

Despite my confusing behavior or efforts to push her away. What I was feeling felt pretty fucking complicated. I've never been one to express my emotions verbally. I've never been someone who gave a damn about anybody.

I've been molded to be like that. I am built to kill anyone who poses a threat to both me and the blood I am related to. Hell, it didn't even matter if it was my own blood that had to be rid of.

I am a chess piece in a game that I've been a part of for a while. A piece on the board that had to fight to stay in the game until there was only one standing.

My phone buzzes, grabbing my attention. Swiftly checking the message that was sent from Nino telling me to give him forty minutes before we could meet and discuss further on the file he sent me moments before I stepped into the party, I grew agitated.

This was supposed to be a quick exchange. In and out. Another message comes through and the hairs on my back stick up.

You never do as
told, little brother.

I frown. It was no shock that Riccardo would find a way to get my number.

I don't take orders from anyone.