We Need to Stop This

"East! East!" I yelled from our living room

"East! East!" I yelled from our living room. I was picking up his shit from the floor. He always threw his clothes everywhere and he never cleaned it up.

"What? May I help you?" And the devil appeared leaning against the wall, with only a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping down his body.

This man even had water dripping from his bread and chest hair that traveled all the way down to his........ what was I calling him for?
A smirk formed on his face.

"Can you start cleaning up after yourself, I'm not your damn maid. Ugh can you please put some clothes on!" I stormed pass him and threw his clothes into the laundry basket. He remained where he was, following me with his eyes shinning with amusement.

We've been friends since we were six years old. His family was my family since I had none. My parents died way before I met East. I've never even met my mother. She died when I was born while giving birth to me, but I have pictures and people used to say I look like her. I had her same light skinned complexion and big brown eyes. I had her cute button nose and her big full lips.

My dad however was a caramel toned handsome man, and they looked so in love in the pictures I had. That's probably why after she died even I wasn't enough for him to want to live. He died from a broken heart three days after I was born. That left just my grandparents to take care of me. They died three years ago on my 18th birthday, while I was away at college. I thought it was kinda romantic how they died together. It was true love.

East and his family are the only family I have. Which is why he will always be the most important person in my life.

"Maybe you should put some clothes on Rian" he was a complete pain in the ass. He always has been ever since high school when his body developed and his looks became god like. He was a cocky asshole.

I looked down at my curvy body crossing my arms. I had on night shorts and a pink tank top.

"I have on clothes" he looked me up and down without shame.

"Those shorts cover nothing and that tank top has all your boobs hanging out" fine he was right but I won't admit it.

"Maybe you're just a pervert" he pushed his self off the wall and started to walk over to me, making me curse myself for starting with him this morning.