The Truth Hurts

When the doorbell rung my heart beat sped up

When the doorbell rung my heart beat sped up. I was so nervous to tell Nikki she was going to have a nephew or niece.

"Why the hell did you leave the club so fast yesterday?" Nikki said, while hugging everybody.

"I um felt sick, so I had to go. Sorry" I couldn't make eye contact with her.

"My brother was so worried. I had to talk him outta going to your house to have sure you were okay" At the mention of her brother my heart beat sped up again, and I grabbed my stomach.

"Um can you sit down for me please" I sat on the couch then pat the spot next to me. She looked at me warily but sat down.

"What is it bitch? You're not sick are you?" Her eyes started tearing up.

"No not exactly" I said slowly.

"Oh good! Now I need a drink. Imma go make us a drink" I grabbed her before she should get up.

"I don't think pregnant people should be drinking" she laughed.

"Bitch I'm not pregnant. Wait..... your pregnant?"

"Yes, almost 4 weeks to be exact" her eyes lit up with realization and excitement.

"You're pregnant by my brother! Not me about to be a auntie! I'm so happy for you two! Have you told him yet? That Nigga is gonna be so excited!" She was overcome with joy.

"Yeah, but I don't think Alison will be excited though. You guys might not like my decision, but I'm not gonna tell him. Hell I don't even know if I'm gonna keep it!" I said honestly.

I'm not here to mess up Easts life.

They looked at me wide eyed.

"You are not seriously thinking about getting rid of this baby!" Nikki shouted, narrowing her eyes at me.

"He's getting married in 2 days. I keep telling you guys I didn't come back here to ruin that niggas life"

"Okay and you think by letting him marry Alison, while the love of his life is pregnant with his child, is the right decision. Don't be stupid Rian" I put my hand on my head frustrated and confused.

"Guys listen, I have a show tonight and I promised them a new song, that I need to write, so I don't have the time to think about this" I said and it wasn't an excuse.

I only have 4 hours left to complete the song then get ready for the show.

"So pretty much, you want to leave?" Dean laughed, but he knew me the best in the room.

"Yes please, but you guys will be the first to know when I make a decision" I said nearly pushing myself out of their house.

What the hell was I going to do!

If I had the baby and didn't tell him or even if I got rid of it, he would never forgive me.

"God think about the song Rian!" I yelled to myself.