Wtf

I woke up on Deans hard chest then remembered all the events that went on last night

I woke up on Deans hard chest then remembered all the events that went on last night. Including me Singh g in front of a lot of people. I was going to kill East. I tried to get up but not only was Deans arm stopping me so was my sore body that Dean caused last night. I smiled at the memory. I wonder would he remember all of that. I sure hoped so.

"Thinking about Daddy Dean" I heard a husky voice tease. My face reddened. Yup he remembered.

"Shut up. It's your fault I won't be able to move or walk right today. Im so sore. If I didn't enjoy it so much I would be mad at you" I laughed, picking my head up to stare at him, since that's all I could move now. God this man's eyes was like lights on a Christmas tree. Just beautiful.

He picked me up with him so that I was now straddling him while we sat up in the bed. Both of us naked as the day we were born. He handed me a shirt off the floor and I thanked him silently. I knew that that might as well ask now while we were both comfortable.

"So what was up with you yesterday when East came over?" He immediately tensed up under me.

"I just don't want anyone to see or touch what's mine. What's up with you not listening to me when I asked but as soon as East told you to do it, you did it with no argument. That pissed me off" I sighed. Why did I know he was going to say that.

"I'm sorry okay. I was just caught off guard. I didn't know you were so possessive before, so I was confused. I'm sorry." I ran my fingers through his hair while he stared at me.

"It's okay baby. I'm sorry, I probably should have told you to change before you opened the door. Sorry for embarrassing you" I pecked him on his cheek then lips. Another think I loved about him. We could talk over problems instead is arguing and making things bigger than what they were. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"No work today?" I raised my eyebrow at him. Was I making him a rebel now.

"I didn't want to wake you up so I called off" that was so sweet of him but I knew the kids were missing him a lot. I felt bad.

"Oh baby you didn't have to do that. I know the kids miss you so much" he kissed me quickly to shut me up.

"I told them we'd be there to see them later on. They actually miss you too. They ask about you all the time baby girl" I couldn't help the smile that came in my face. I liked those kids. They were so sweet and stuck to Dean like they were his. He would be a great father.

"You would be a great father Dean" I blurted out. I need to stop thinking out loud.

"Well that depends." He started, moving his hands under my shirt onto my bare ass.

"When are you willing to make me one?" He smirked but I froze up. What? I mean surely after the wedding I wouldn't mind giving him as many as he wanted. I would be fine with school this year and I could start my psychology therapist job pregnant. I wasn't doing any heavy lifting, but he had to be joking right?