Rian Scott

"You're wearing that to the damn Tyra show? Really Rian" I looked down at my casual outfit

"You're wearing that to the damn Tyra show? Really Rian" I looked down at my casual outfit. I had on some skinny jeans with a long sleeved black v neck shirt, that I tucked into my pants. Matched with a gold choker and some clear and black heels on my feet.

 Matched with a gold choker and some clear and black heels on my feet

Shit I looked good bitch.

My hair was down in curly ringlets that I put in with my wand curlers earlier.

"And your hair! Why isn't it straight?" He continued to keep complaining. I rolled my eyes.

"Chad stop complaining. I look good! Now leave me alone and enjoy the show" he looked at me with a look of disbelief and a hint of a glare.

He was about to say something else, but I waved him off and walked over to look at my friends who were already seated.

East dropped my old clothes off at the house early this morning, which is where I got this outfit from.

"Welcome my guest Rian Rose!!!" The whole place filled with cheers. I walked out with a smile on my face. I winked at my friends quickly, before hugging Tyra. She was a talk show host I actually liked. So of course I made myself comfortable on the couch.

"You look so cute girl! I love the curls!" Tyra said making the crowd cheer again.

"I mean you are glowing! Girl what's going on?" I laughed glancing at the gang.

"I'm just really happy to be back home with my best friends" I answered honestly.

"Well I'm happy for you honey. So I think the fans and myself are waiting to know, when will we be getting another album? We just can't get enough of that voice girl!" I laughed nervously, because I hadn't told Chad yet and I know he was watching. She noticed the look on my face and raised her eyebrow.

"Well about that.. um I'm performing a completely new never heard song tonight in your show as you already know but..... I'm actually taking some time off. A little break, but I promise you won't miss me to much" Tyra's face turned into a frown for the audience, who all booed and looked miserable.