4 months later

I woke up in a cold sweat

I woke up in a cold sweat. I looked around to make sure I was really in my room. That was so weird! I've been having the same dream everyday for a week. That me and East had feelings for each other.

"Baby are you okay?" Dean said in his sleep voice. I must have woke him up.

"Yeah I'm fine go back to sleep" he raised his eyebrow at me then pulled me to him. I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me.

Everything has changed in the past 4 months. East and Mariah have actually gotten serious. And Dean and I, well we were happy. He asked me to move in with him and I still haven't gave him an answer yet. I wasn't sure. All my life I've either lived with or wasn't far from East. I already felt like we didn't have anytime for each other anymore.

I mean I was always with Dean when I wasn't a school and East was spending more time with his male friends, while also getting to know Mariah more. The only place I made dinner at everyday was Deans. I practically love here anyway. I had clothes that I kept over here. He had pictures of us all over his apartment like we were married.

His parents loved the hell out of me and well East's parents, they liked him but still was stuck on me and East. It's never gonna happen.

Maybe I didn't wanna say yes because of these dreams about me and East. Why the hell was I having them every night, mostly when I was with Dean. When I told East about them he laughed his ass off saying I was going insane listening to his parents too much. Hmm maybe he was right.

However I know I was very happy with Dean. He had some weird ways but I was quickly falling for his charm.

"Baby I can feel you thinking from over here. Go to sleep, or do you need me to put you to sleep?" I laughed as he planted a kiss on my neck.

"You have to get up in a few hours babe. I know how cranky you are in the morning honey" I kissed him on the lips then laid back down cuddling up to him. He was comfortable and he had let his beard grow out, making him look even more good looking. I didn't want him to wake up again so I went to sleep.

************

Beep Beep Beep

Ugh!

"Dean" i whispered getting up to shake him.

"Baby it's time for you to get up" I hated that his alarm clock woke me up to. When I was just in a good dreamless sleep.

"No I'm not going"he whined, cutting the alarm off and pulling me closer to him and his bare chest. Mmm I loved the smell of his cologne. He wouldn't tell me what it was.

"You smell so good" I moaned into his chest, feeling him chuckle.

"Are you really not going to work today? You never call off Mr. Ambrose" I teased, but I was true, he loved his job. He was a wrestling coach for kids and adults. I went to work with him once and I was mesmerized with how good he was and how much the people and the kids loved him. It actually made my feelings for him deeper. I admired him and plus it was so sexy seeing him wrestle. I mean mouth watering.