Benefits

My legs wrapped around East as he thrusted harder into me

"Ah shit East" I moaned loudly, losing control of my self.

"You want me to stop?"

"Don't stop!" I screamed cumming. The sensation was too much to handle.

"Um Rian"

"Noo I don't want another round" I groaned moving away.

"Rian wake up" this time I jumped up. Cheeks heating up from embarrassment. I think I actually had a wet dream because I came in my panties. Shit.
I met East's smirking face.

"Dreaming about me?" He had a smug look written all over his face.

"No" I said a little to fast, feeling my cheeks heating up again.

"Oh really because I come in here to steal your headphones but instead as soon as I came in I heard you moaning and screaming my name and saying don't stop. Did you actually cum?" I was gonna die of embarrassment.

"And you just watched me you pervert!" I shouted, throwing my pillow at him.

"Sorry I couldn't help it. I should have recorded it" he smirked making me give him the middle finger, before going into the bathroom to clean myself and change my panties. Yes I actually came from a dream. Once I was cleaned up I returned to my room and he was still there.

"You did cum didn't you?" He laughed, still completely amused with my situation.

"It's not funny East" I whined

"You could've just had the real thing. You didn't have to dream about it"

"I will have to real thing on Sunday" I smirked. Proud of my comeback.

"Ha I don't think Dean was the name you were screaming in your sleep" he wasn't gonna stop teasing me till the day I died. I was never going to live this down.

"Ugh shut up East" he was going to make me strangle him.

"Your legs were spread wide open like I was really in between them. It was sexy as fuck" he got up and walked over towards me, making me walk back until I hit a fucking wall and was trapped.