Meant To Be

"East you're cooking today" I reminded him

"East you're cooking today" I reminded him. He woke up before me like he usually did, when I was drunk the night before. Everyone was up before me.

"Sooo Rian, did any sparks come back with Dean yesterday? Never know, he could be your future husband" I laughed at her after she winked at me.

"I told you that ship has sailed, but he's a great friend" Nikki frowned her face up.

"You have more than enough friends. I personally think you have eyes for someone else" When she said that, her eyes when over to East's. He was already looking at me. She jumped up and smiled in realization of something,

"You niggas are fucking with me! So how long has it been?" I raised my eyebrow

"How long as what been?"

"How long have you two niggas been secretly together without telling me? You had me basically throwing Rian at Dean yesterday!" She yelled muffing East.

"How did you know?" I asked when East was whining and rubbing his head.

"You've been acting different. Both of you, and East's been real possessive over you since I got here. Then he broke up with his girlfriend and snuck into the shower with you" I blushed.

That's an observant ass bitch

"It's only been two days Nikki! Now stop hitting my boy who is more than a friends head!" I rubbed East's head for him.

"Fucking finally! I would have totally definitely objected if you and Dean got married. You two niggas belong together. You've always been a Brewster! Now I can't wait until my brother makes it official sister in law" I blushed again.

I've been doing that shit a lot lately.

"Well now that she's knows, I can finally do this-" East grabbed my face and gave me a good morning kiss with tongue.

"Well good morning to you too handsome!" I laughed moving away from him, that that my cheeks wouldn't become anymore redder. Before I could get away fully, he landed a smack on my ass.

"Oh I'm so happy I got that on camera! Hashtag Eian!" I rolled my eyes as she posted it on Snapchat. Well I guess our secret isn't really a secret anymore.

Thanks Nikki

"I must have really worn you out last night ma, it's 2 o'clock" damn I've never slept this long before. I blame it on the liquor.

"I'm still tired though" I yawned putting my head on his shoulder.

"How can you be tired? You slept for 10 hours" he said.

"I'm a lazy human being" I kissed his neck since I was so close to it, feeling his shiver.

"You keep on kissing me like that you won't be getting any sleep mamas" I groaned and stopped kissing it.