Mista x Reader ☆

Mista is aged slightly older than 18
Requester : BrooklynMorris4

🛀🏾

You were a hard working housewife. Your husband was Guido Mista. The two of you have been happily married for a little over 6 months now. Mista tends to be out of the house a lot for missions, but in his spare time, he always finds things to do with you wether it's a romantic dinner or a simple movie night, he always tries to make up the time he spends away from you.

Musta had been gone on a short trip for a out of town mission. Leaving you by yourself for 2 days. You would call and talk to him, and occasionally send pictures, but it simply wasn't the same. You wanted to see him face to face. It was difficult. Luckily, today was the day he was coming back and you were overjoyed. It was currently 6 pm and you decided to give him a call. After 2 rings, he answered.

"Mista! Hey! What time are you coming back? When should I have dinner prepared?" You heard him softly laugh and that made you smile. "I'm driving home right now, traffic isn't as bad as I thought it was so I should probably be back in about 40 minutes." You silently cheered and ran to the kitchen, quickly picking out ingredients and seasonings to make a Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry. It was one of your favorite meals and wasn't that difficult to make.

"Ahh, I'm so excited for you to come back Mista. The house has been so quiet without you here." You heard a little bit of the music that was playing in his car. It sounded to be Jazz music. "I have something special planned for when I get back, you better be ready for it." You smiled and you felt your heart start thumping. "Oh I will. You know I always am." The two of you talked on the phone a little longer before the conversation ended and you hung up. This dinner had to be perfect. It had to be the absolute best teriyaki stir fry you could ever make!

As you were cooking, thoughts of what Mista said filled your mind. The tone in which he said it 'I wonder what he planned..' a bunch of ideas filled your mind. Listening to music while drinking wine? Movie night? A date? Talking on the patio? That's when one final thought hit you. Sex? The thought of you having sex with him again made you anxiously sweat. You were honestly touch starved and Mista touching you in any way again would satisfy all your needs. That thought made you even more excited for him to come home.

As you quickly put the plates of food on your glass dinner table, making sure it had no crumbs or dried up water spots before you did so, you turned around to see Mista standing behind you. You bumped into his chest making you let out a high pitched squeal. "Oh? Sorry. I didn't intend for you to bump into me like that, haha!" He took off his hat and played around with his gorgeous curls. "Hey.. I got a little sum for you." He smiled and showed you a gorgeous bouquet of flowers that were in perfect condition. All you could do was stand there and let your face grow red.

"How did you know these were my favorite flowers?" You stood up on your tip toes and gave him a passionate kiss. "Cause I know my wife, obviously." He looked over at the well prepared meal in front of him. "What?! Teriyaki Stir Fry?!" He rushed over and sat down, quickly snarfing down his food before you could even settle into your seat. You sighed at the fact you made yourself a plate, yet weren't that hungry. When you say down, you used your fork only to play with your food. Mista noticed and called you out.

"Hey.. why aren't you eating your food? You're not tryna starve yourself thinkin it'll make you look less chubby are you?!" Your eyes widened. You'd never even think of doing that. You loved the way your body looked. "What?! No!!" You looked away and he laughed. "I can feed you if.. it'll give you an appetite." You bursted out laughing. "Nono it's ok. I'll save my food for later." You stood up and went to go put your food in a plastic container, but before you could do so, you felt hand wrap around your waist.

"Hey, what's with you?" You felt your heart thump as he grabbed onto your thighs. "You wanna know that 'special' thing I planned?" He whispered in your ear, making you press your legs together. "I've been waiting all this time just to fuck and touch all over your hot body." He hadn't even done anything yet and you already felt your legs getting weak. You turned around and kissed him roughly, your two tongues intertwined, you could taste a bit of the Teriyaki Stir Fry. Mm.. it didn't taste as bad as you thought it would.

He moved you to the couch and moved out the kiss. As he laid you down, you felt your tank top slightly rise up, showing a bit of your tit. "Tiddies out? No bra?" You blushed and looked away. "Leave me alone." He laughed and played with your buds a little, making you whimper. "Oh shit.. I'm getting a huge boner from your sounds. Stop." Just because he said that, you moaned louder than necessary making him grunt. "Oh my god.. what do I do with you?" You rubbed on his boner making him moan. "Shit.." you immediately helped him take his pants off before removing your shorts and panties. He flipped you over and positioned himself.

"Don't expect me to go easy on you." He thrusted himself inside you. You yelped and moved his hands so that they were playing with your tits again. "You beautiful, thick girl. Did I ever tell you how much I love your sexy, chubby self?" You moaned from his words and stuffed your face into a pillow. "All the..... uh! Time." He squeezed your breasts and groaned loudly. "Oh my... godd. I wanna cum all over you.." he pulled your hair roughly, lifting your head off the pillow. "Don't muffle your sounds. I wanna hear all of them."

He started to deeply and roughly push his whole length into you, you felt yourself reach your climax. "Mista.. let me... cu..m!" He played with your tits more aggressively making you eventually cum all over his massive size. As soon as you did that, he pulled out and came all over your ass and back. "Ughhh... if only I could do that over and over again." Mista took off his shirt and used it to wipe off the mess he left on you.

"How about a shower to top it off? You and me?" You looked back at him and smiled. "Maybe if I'm in a good mood I'll let you hit a round 2." He gasped. "Holy shit say less!!!" He stood up and stretched a bit leaving his shirt with a bunch of cum on it on the floor. "Hey, I never guaranteed it." He looked back at you and raised an eyebrow. "It's about to be a guarantee with your hot ass." You laughed and he went upstairs. "Meet me in the bathroom!"

"Ok!" You sat there completely worn out on the couch. With how things were going right now, you never wanted him to leave on trips ever again. You loved him, and could never even ask for a better husband.