Anasui x Reader ☆

🪤

You were all by yourself again. You and Anasui had just suffered a terrible breakup after finding out Anasui was a murderer. While watching tv you couldn't help but think about it. I was really.... Dating a murderer..? Your heart thumped in fear thinking about it. Of course, you never thought he'd "murder" you, but you couldn't just go on in the relationship knowing that. You now realize why you only had "dates" in the house with him.

"He's probably wanted by the police..." you frowned and flopped onto the couch. It was so quiet. It was so empty. All Anasui's stuff was gone. There was no trace of him anywhere. You were planning on watching a horror movie, but that didn't seem very entertaining right now. Romance wouldn't either. Nothing would make you better but sleep. So you shut the tv off and threw the remote, just nearly hitting the tv.

Ever since he left about a week ago, you always felt like you still heard him. Like you were going crazy. You heard his low, delicate voice saying short sentences like 'Look over here' and 'I want to see your beautiful face' or even 'you look gorgeous today'. Maybe you were just imagining things, but if this didn't stop, you might have to get professional help. "There's no way I miss him that much." You closed your eyes, trying not to cry and gloomily walked to your room.

As you shoved your face in your pillows, you heard it again. His voice. You could swear you heard his low toned voice again. 'You're safe with me' You gripped your pillow and loudly groaned. Maybe you would need professional help. You'd take care of that tomorrow, it was far too late for that today. "Please, go away. I need his voice out my head." You shoved your face back in your pillow and eventually drifted off to sleep, distracting you from everything you had just heard.

-

You slowly woke up from something on your face. It was cold, but soft, like someone's... hand? You didn't wake up all the way but you heard someone whispering things. "That beautiful face, please, let's try again. I haven't done anything in months.." oh my god. Did Narciso Anasui break into your house just to see you? You eyes shot open, way quicker than when you closed them to sleep. "Anasui?!" You didn't feel tired at all.

"Don't be scared.. please. You didn't answer my calls so I came to see you in person." You quickly sat up, making Anasui quickly move back. "Leave." He walked a bit closer to you. You tried to mask up how slightly scared you were. You should've just called the police and turned him in, but... did you really want to leave him? "I don't want you to find someone else (f/n). And without you, I'd probably get turned in by now." By the time he finsihed speaking, he was inches away from your face. Your heart thumped rapidly in your chest.

He softy pressed his lips onto yours. You couldn't once think this was some psycho dream. You were actually kissing Anasui again. You felt like you were being mesmerized by his gentle touch again. It had only been a week and you had wanted it more than anything. You felt him pin you to the bed and he began slowly taking off your short clothing. You didn't notice, but you had been wearing the shirt he gave you. He didn't mention it, but you were.

You softly moaned while he gave you rough kisses and hickeys along your neck. He pulled away once you were only in your bra and panties. He admired you closely. It had been awhile since he had any sexual interactions with you. He was surprised you even let him do this. But he didn't bother talking about it, he was going to use this moment wisely.

His hands moved down to your panties, that were embarrassingly wet. You knew you had to stop yourself eventually, but honestly, you were touch starved and he was still, so incredibly attractive to you. Anasui pressed himself against you and you wrapped your arms around him. He started to rub at your clit, which made you squeal and moan. He used his other hand to rub his erection, which was now much more visible through his pants from the erotic noises you were making. More sexual fantasies entered his head, the feeling of shoving himself inside you took over his mind.

He stopped rubbing and took his hand out of your panties, then using one of his fingers to hook the edge of them. You looked at him right in his eyes and everything came rushing back. Were you technically having sex with your so called "ex"? Your face went blank again. "Anasui... stop." You frowned out of anxiety. "What's wrong?" You sighed and closed your eyes. "It's just... I never agreed to start dating you again. And here we are getting ready to fuck... you broke into my house!"

You looked back at Anasui, even though at this point.. it kind of hurt you to. It would be best not to. "What, do you want me to leave or something?" He had some kind of irritated / confused expression. It was more because he wanted to get rid of his sexual desires. Just looking at you right now made him want to keep going, so he avoided looking directly at you. "No—" you paused, it was crazy that you were saying this, but you still loved him. To a crazy extent.

"I still love you Narciso." You didn't think about all the things that could possibly come after this. Hiding Anasui, keeping him in all the time, pretending not to know him, all of that stuff, you forgot about everything. You still loved him, and that was enough to keep you going right now. "Ill do anything to cut this habit.. I swear." Anasui quickly pulled in to kiss you again, and as quickly as things stopped, they resumed once more. The noises of sweet love coming from your room that you'd now share with Narciso all over again.