Never ends well...

*Pant*

*Pant*

*Pant*

Both, Dipper and Pacifica, was running as fast as they can towards the abandoned factory. However Dipper was feeling tipsy and dizzy because he was breathing to fast and his injured head couldn't hold on.

"Dipper? Are you okay?" Pacifica wrapped her arm around his back while he had his hands on his knees trying to breath in as much air as possible.

"Yeah...." Dipper continued to pant.
"Cmon! There it is" Dipper looked up to see the abandoned factory behind a couple of trees then he ran towards it.

Pacifica watched Dipper run towards the factory, worried, because lately Dipper has been getting beaten down but yet he is always getting back up again, however, she thought that this will be the time that Dipper is not getting back up again.

"Pacifica?! You coming?!" Dipper called down for Pacifica.

"Yeah... I'm coming.." Pacifica stopped thinking and she ran towards him.

-

"It's 7:03! Please explain to me why your brother isn't here yet!" Joe paced left and right as he is an impatient guy.

"Maybe he's taking his time to find a way to kick your ass!" Mabel shouted as she struggled to get herself out the chair.

Joe stopped pacing and he looked behind him to face Mabel. This time, he was walking slowly and steadily towards her and in his way he picked up a sharp knife as he slid his finder down on the point.

"Well.... If he's not here yet! Then I guess the show must go on..." Joe teased the knife up her neck.

Mabel was breathing heavily as she leaned her head back, trying to avoid the point of the knife.

"But! What is the fun in that when no one else sees the show! Especially a beloved sibling!" Joe cut the edge of her chin, leaving a cut before taking the knife away from her.

"You're a sick! Sick! Human-being!" Mabel tolerated.

"Maybe I am? Maybe I'm not? But does it matter...." Joe was poking the tip of the knife with his finger.
"... When money is on my side?"
Joe gave a creepy smirk.
While Mabel just gave him a disgust stare.

-

"Dipper..." Pacifica held Dippers arms before they went into the factory.
"Could you try not to get hurt this time? I'm getting really worried.."

Dipper looked into Pacifica's eyes.
"It's hard not to when you're against Joe... But I'll try" Dipper gave Pacifica a peck on the lips before entering the factory.

"Aha! That must be them!" Joe stopped poking the knife as he walked towards the entrance.

"Welcome! Ladies and gentlemen!" Joe said. 'Welcoming' Dipper and Pacifica.

"Where's my sister!" Dipper was going to go face to face with Joe but Pacifica held him back.

"Dipper, watch out he's got a knife" Pacifica worried.

Dipper looked at the knife and there was a small hint of fresh blood on it.

"What did you do to her!" Dipper tried to reach for him again but he was held back once more.

"Relax! Pines, she's in a comfortable place" Joe moved out of the way so Dipper and Pacifica could see where she was.

Mabel was sat in front of a massive window, strained into a chair.

"Now! You're probably wondering why this is happening? Yes?" Joe gave a smug look.
"Well anyways, the deal is simple, you give back what's mine and I'll give back what's yours, happy?" Joe walked over to Mabel and ran his finger up her neck.

"Don't you dare put your finger on her! and Pacifica is not yours!" Dipper yelled.

"Well if you do not want to associate, well then...?" Joe went behind Mabel holding the knife on two edges, right in front of Mabel's throat.
Mabel had her head back again and breathing heavily also.

"Get away from her!" Dipper ran towards him but Joe only placed the knife closer to her throat.

"Ah, ah, ah! There's a deal that has to be done" Joe teased.
"It's now or never Pines, your sister? Or your bride"

Dipper looked at Mabel, he looked into her eyes and there was nothing but fear. He then looked at Pacifica, Pacifica had tears coming down her cheeks as she looked defeated and weak. Dipper didn't know what to do so he closed his eyes and he fell onto his knees, crying.

"Dipper... It's okay..." Pacifica stepped up and she comforted him.

"B-but, I can't let you be with hi-" Dipper stuttered.

"-But I can't let you go on without your sister..." Pacifica insisted.

Dipper held Pacifica into his arms, tightly as he cried into her shoulders.
"I said that I'll be there no matter what.... I shouldn't have made a promise I can't keep"

"You've been there when I needed you most, and that is what matters" Pacifica was also crying.
Both looked into each others eyes and kissed.

"Aww, and they lived happily ever after... Wrong! It seems you've forgotten something Pines!" Joe made sure that the blade touched Mabel's skin but not enough so it wouldn't cut.
Mabel tried her best not to scream.

Dipper looked into Pacifica's eyes before looking at Mabel.
"Fine..." Dipper stood up wiping the tears away.

Joe took the knife away from her throat and he walked over to Dipper. Making so that Pacifica could untie Mabel.

As Joe was face to face with Dipper he placed his hand out.
"Deal?"

Dipper stared at his hand, he looked at the two girls behind Joe, before closing his eyes and shook it.

Joe squeezed and gripped onto Dippers hand.
"Oh, there's one more thing" Joe smirked.

But before he opened his eyes to see the smirk from Joe, he felt a sharp and intense pain going through the left side of his lower body.
Dipper didn't scream out in pain as he dropped backwards holding his lower left side of his body. Shocked.

Mabel and Pacifica only knew what happened when they heard a loud thud hit the floor. Both opened their mouths and eyes were wide open.

"Dipper!!" Both said in unison.

___________________________

Intense! Wasn't it? Things are about to get deeper in the next few chapters!!!!
Anyways please and thank you if you have!! To fave, comment, add, and follow to keep updated and to show your support!!!!!! You guys are awesome!!!!

<Dipcifica one shots> <Dipper is not what he seems>

-NMJSG