5

Spending a week with Prince had been so wonderful. We would take turns staying at each other's house, but we would mostly stay at Johnny's. Apparently, Johnny was going to get a few days off from filming and would be coming here, and he knew Prince and I were getting close, but I don't think he knew...how close. Honestly, we hadn't made love since our first time, but we've come close to it a few times. Today, I was doing laundry and was walking across to Prince's house to hang it up since our dryer went out. Prince was inside his home and moving some things around and I was just finishing hanging up laundry when I walked over to his house.

I let myself in and Prince turned around grinning at me. I giggled. "What's going on?" "C'mon. I wanna show you something." He said as he took the empty laundry basket and brought me to his bedroom. I noticed that he had hung up one of my smaller paintings above his bed frame. It was of a woman laying naked with a guitar. "See." He said. I put my hand on my cheek. "You really do like it." I said to him. "Of course I do. I wouldn't lie to you." Prince hugged me from behind. It's been a few weeks, but...for some reason I've never felt safe with someone like this. Well, besides Johnny of course.

"What time is he coming tonight?" "Around 7 I think. We gotta pick him up from the airport." I said to him.
Prince nipped at my neck and I turned around to kiss him with my arms around his neck. "Do you realize how tiny you are? You're so skinny." He said to me. "That's not what men like? Don't they like skinny girls?" "Not always." He said against my neck. "Am I...too skinny?" I got worried. "No, no. I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean it seriously." I kissed the tip of his nose to say that I understood without speaking. "Let's go upstairs. I wanna paint before we go pick him up." I held his hand til we went upstairs and most of our afternoons were spent like this, and we'd talk. He wanted to know about Louisiana and if I'd ever go back, but I wasn't sure if I would. I did want a change of scenery, but not right now. There was a lot going on and I was more focused on keeping myself happy. Prince was sitting behind me watching me paint him. "Could you teach me?" He asked. I smiled and turned my head towards him. He looked at my eyes and gave me a soft kiss before I shook the paint brush into the water.

"You can paint your hair." I dried the brush and put it in his hand and he dipped it into black. "Okay, take your hand." I took his hand. "You're going to do like strokes. But barely touch the canvas." I let go of his wrist to watch him pain his hair. "Do you draw?" I asked him. "Just little doodles. Nothing over the top." "You have amazing brush control." I told him. I kissed under his ear watching him paint and even watching him add the light into his hair. I climbed into his lap sideways and rested my head on his shoulder. "Do you think we should tell him?" I asked Prince. "Tell who what?" I giggled. "Tell Johnny about us."

"That's up to you. I think he'll figure it out. The problem is...do you think he'll be mad?" Prince asked. I shrugged. "He shouldn't be. I think he's just...protective over me." Prince put the paint brush into the water. "He has every right to be. He's like your brother." He said. "I'm staying at your place, just so Johnny has his own space." I nuzzled my nose into his neck. "Cool. We can go into the city tomorrow morning together. Maybe go pick up some supplies you need or just hang out." I kissed his cheekbone. "Perfect." I said to him.

On the ride to the airport, I was feeling quite anxious. What would Johnny think? Maybe if we play it off well, he won't even question it, or maybe he won't mind it. "Prince, what if this is the last time we see each other?" I asked. "Felicity. Baby, don't worry. Pretty sure he won't do anything like what you're thinking." We parked at LAX and walked inside. I was wearing a summer dress since it was so humid tonight and I planned on dropping Johnny off and going straight to Prince's afterwards.

I was chewing on the end of my nail when Prince took my hand. "Don't stress about it. Wait, I think that's his plane." I looked out the window to see the plane number Johnny told me and I grinned. "He's home." I said to Prince. I let go of his hand and met Johnny at the entrance and waited....and waited. Prince was standing beside me. "Where is he?" Prince asked looking through the tunnel. "I'm right here." A voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw he has cut his hair and grew his goatee and mustache out more. I have him the biggest hug and he hugged me so tight.