Character Description

Hello, you wonderful readers!

Welcome to my Yugioh Zexal story featuring an OC of my own creation. I really do hope that you all like it, both her and the story. I know that there may be some readers who aren't all that interested in a Yugioh story featuring a female character that stands in the same spotlight as the protagonists. Well, I am a firm believer that Yugioh missed the opportunity to have a female hero as the main character, or at least one that stands next to their male counterpart throughout the story. Call me what you will, but at least give this story a chance.

---------------------------------------

Name: Akari Tsukumo

Age: 16 years old

Description: Long, platinum blonde hair tied up in a ponytail with a black bow. Akari wears a hairclip of a crescent moon that Tori gave to her as a present. She has crystal blue eyes and fair, white skin. Due to a childhood accident, Akari has prosthetic limbs for arms. Her school uniform is long-sleeved unlike other girls' uniforms. Her casual attire most of the time consists of long-sleeved dresses with blue, white, and gold color palettes. Akari wears white gloves whenever she is outside of the family house. She is the adopted daughter of Kazuma and Mira Tsukumo.

(Image for reference.)

Personality: Akari Tsukumo is kind and caring to her friends and family

Personality: Akari Tsukumo is kind and caring to her friends and family. She tends to be quiet around others, but "prickly" to those who she doesn't like. When it comes to a select few, Akari tends to be shy. She is not comfortable showing off her prosthetic limbs when out in public since she is rather sensitive to what people think about them. She is quite intelligent finding entertainment in solving puzzles and playing games. Her favorite being Duel Monsters for its strategical elements and the artwork of the cards. She is also an avid painter and has a fear of large bodies of water.

Likes: Duel Monsters, her friends and family, art, music, anything space related, desserts, brushing her hair (it's a soothing tic)

Dislikes: Bullies, Yuma being dumb, unnecessary violence, large bodies of water, feeling like a burden, being treated like a freak

Deck: Constellars/Tellarknights

Love Interest: (You'll just have to read the story =P)

------------------------------------------

There she is. My latest creation. Hope you all enjoy her as much as I did coming up with her. Shout out to CodextheCosmicHorror for giving me the inspiration to create Akari. I hope that this story will live up to your expectations.