Episode 3

Metal was now wandering the field by himself. He silently thinks of a plan to rescue the doctor as he blazes through the meadow.

Metal Sonic

"Primary mission objective. Rescue the doctor and escape the island. It seems with that connection to that ai, she managed to install a map of the island to help pinpoint me to those portal gates. I should travel into one of them and try to retrieve a chaos emerald."

Metal Sonic would stop on a hill and look to see if he could spot a portal gate close by. Once his sensor indicated one, he would rush toward it. When standing in front of the portal, he would use the gear he collected and activate it. Metal Sonic would then place his hand on the portal and would get sucked inside into cyberspace.

Int: Cyber Space

Once arriving Metal would find himself in a canyon-like setting, with grind rails all over. Out in the distance seems to be buildings, possibly a secret base.

Metal Sonic

"This place. I recall it well. When I decided to act on my own for world domination." Metal would stop reminiscing as he focuses on his mission. "A chaos emerald could possibly be here; I should start searching for it." Metal would then turn his head and for a moment he believed he saw Sonic grinding. "My copy is here? How? No matter I must retrieve the chaos emerald before him." Metal Sonic jumps off the canyon he was standing on and rides the grind rail to beat his organic copy.

Metal Sonic would dodge the oncoming trains heading his way and boost ahead as much as he could to try his best to get ahead of Sonic. But every time he believes that he passed him, Sonic would somehow be in front of him. Metal couldn't understand it and was getting frustrated. Once arriving at the exit portal Metal looks around to see if he has beaten Sonic.

Metal Sonic

"Sonic is not located. Neither is the chaos emerald. Did he perhaps collect the emerald? Was the emerald even here? Was Sonic even here?" Metal Sonic pondered his questions for a moment before silently leaving the cyberspace world.

Ext: Kronos Island

Metal resumes running throughout the island, taking out many ancient robots that cross his path. He was in search of another portal gear in order to enter another cyberspace world in search of the doctor. Upon his rampage, he would come across another familiar face.

Amy

"Metal Sonic?" She looked unsure given the change of appearance.

Metal Sonic

"Hmph, so it appears my organic copy did bring all of his friends. Surprise I haven't run into the fox boy yet." Metal looks at Amy who seemed to be transparent and glitchy. As if she was not fully in this reality.

Amy

"Oh, talking this time I see. Well, when hearing Eggman was up to something again, of course I would help to put a stop to it. Didn't think he would bring you along of course." She glared at Metal.

Metal Sonic

"I was called in for an emergency." Metal crossed his arms. "Tell me, what happened to you? You seemed to be fazing within this reality." Metal scans Amy, unable to figure out what was up with her.

Amy

"Well on the way here Sonic, Tails, and I got sucked into some weird portal. When I woke up, I found myself trapped in a cage. It contained some weird energy within it. But when Sonic saved me that weird energy went into him." She explained to Metal.