Episode 1

Int: Eggman's Base Bunker

Orbot and Cubot stare at the main computer screen with the look of concern. The signal from Eggman's tracker had gone off. Leaving the two to wonder if something has happened to their creator after his departure towards the first of the Starfall islands.

Orbot

"Oh dear. This does not seem good. The tracker that the boss had put on has been cut off."

Cubot

"Maybe he turned it off. Had to go to the bathroom or something."

A distress signal was soon reported, making the two robots' servants jump by the alarm.

Orbot

"The boss is in trouble. A distress signal is a major emergency. We have to send him reinforcements."

Cubot

"But how can we send him help if we can't find him?"

Orbot

"Maybe we can't, but I think there's someone who can."

Int: Eggman's Main Base Headquarters

Inside of his stasis tube, Metal Sonic was floating idly. Only to soon be booted up and regain his vision. He would then receive an incoming video call, supposedly from Eggman, only to see the two small robots looking at him.

Cubot

"You sure this is a good idea? The boss said to never activate Metal Sonic unless he ordered it."

Orbot

"Well, seeing how the boss is in trouble and can't give us the order. It is only reasonable that we send out his greatest creation to go help him. Isn't that right, big bro?"

Slowly being released in his stasis tube, Metal Sonic finally touches the ground after so long. He ignored the bickering from the two small robots while he evaluates his motor functions to see if they were fully operational. After dealing with a lot from his last activation, he clutches his fist, wondering why he is being called.

Orbot

"Well, it's good to see that you're ready. To get you up to speed big bro. The doctor's tracking signal had gone off after he departed towards one of the Starfall islands. We suddenly received a distress signal not too long ago."

Cubot

"You think it's possible that Sonic and his pals got to the doc quickly after beating the decoy?"

Orbot

"Nonsense, Sonic and his friends still don't know what the boss is up to. Besides something far worse might had happen to him, if his tracker was cut off. Right, big bro?"

Metal Sonic cuts off the video call to have a moment of silence. He knows the doctor wouldn't summon him unless it was a major emergency. Taking his leave, he flies out of the headquarters and makes his way to the Starfall Island. Going at mach5 speed above the water, Metal had gathered all the information left stored from the egg net. Knowing that the doctor went over to the islands, as he seems to have discovered something there. As well as the strange reaction of the chaos emeralds all gathering on the island. But Metal's real focus was the arrival of his organic copy, what reason is his involvement in all this? Metal Sonic would then receive another call.

Orbot

"Oh, good we reached you again big bro. The signal must have been bad on our end. But I wanted to update you on something. It seems he was, bttz... portal, bttz"