Episode 6

Sonic

"Metal, can't this wait? I got something important to finish right now."

Metal Sonic

"You should already know the answer to that. Besides, since when have we ever waited for action?" Metal Sonic runs fast in a blink of an eye to go for a roundhouse kick. But Sonic was fast enough to duck down and dodge it. In that moment Metal Sonic would look at Sonic and scan him. Seeing the cyber corruption all over Sonic's body. Sonic begins to run away from Metal heading towards the final tower he needs to shut down. Metal would quickly give chase after his organic copy thinking back to what Sage said.

Ext: Chaos Island (Flashback)

Metal Sonic

"You want me to fight Sonic?" Metal questioned Sage

Sage

"To prevent this great evil from being released you must stop him from what he's doing. Your latest upgrade will give you the power to easily surpass him."

Metal Sonic

"What about the plan of rescuing the doctor?"

Sage

"After I can confirm that he will be completely safe, Father will have to reside in cyberspace just a little longer. Your power will be able to bring him out."

Metal Sonic

"Fine, I may not know exactly the incentive for this. But I'll trust your judgment on this. Besides how could I possibly pass up the opportunity to settle the score with my copy?" Metal looks at Sage and would see that she had a worried look.

Sage

"Please Metal you have to stop Sonic." She would look back at Metal with plead in her eyes.

Ext: Rhea Island

Metal Sonic

"It's obvious the tower is his target. I must prevent him from getting to it." Metal said to himself before quickly catching up to Sonic. The two would soon clash around the fields as they head towards the tower. Sonic would try to attack but they were slow for Metal to easily dodge. Metal with then go for an uppercut sending Sonic flying into the air. "This upgrade is incredible. I outclass him in every way." Metal said to himself then quickly flies after Sonic. He would grab the exhausted Sonic by the foot looking down as he still continues to scan him. "So why does this seem wrong?" Questioning himself, Metal would have his guard down leaving Sonic an opening to kick him with his other foot in fall near the tower.

Metal would quickly shoot out lasers from his hands to blast at Sonic. But the speedy hedgehog would dodge the attacks as he climbs up the tower as quickly as he could. Metal Sonic would then goes for more of the direct approach and tries to attack Sonic. Sonic would respond by shooting out shock waves toward Metal to distract him. Quick to react metal would block the attacks that cast a smoke cloud. Metal Sonic quickly wipes the smoke that was in his way as he tries to locate his copy's location. Finding him almost at the top, Metal quickly flies up to meet him there.

Tails

"You're saying you have to stop Sonic?"

Sage

"I believe I've become to understand him. Both of us are willing to do whatever we can to protect those that are precious to us. But If he continues this path his fate..."

Tails

"You're trying to save him."

Sage