I want the truth

Me and Pony were at the park watching Angel chase a butterfly. "Can I ask you a question. And I want the truth." Pony said focusing on me. "What is it Pony?" I asked curiously. I took his hand in mine giving him my full attention. "The first night you stayed with us. You were gonna tell me while you were crying but Soda walked in. Can you tell me why now? Please." He said rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb. When those words left his lips, it felt like my whole world stopped. Tears came to my eyes. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself. "Well, you know how all of those men at the bar get drunk. Well one night Dally was wasted with some of his friends, and I was upstairs trying to finish up some homework. One of the friends Dally was with came up to grab a cigarette from Dally's pack, he told me he forgot his at his place. I think it was my fault he did it. I was wearing my pajamas that had a pair of short. They were really short. He kept looking at my legs. I started getting uncomfortable and I started to tell him to leave. He laughed, he laughed a-at me Ponyboy." I said pausing and wiping the tears that escaped from my eyes. "Umm. So he started to get closer to me and I begged him to stop. He pinned me to the bed and covered my mouth. I tried to kick and scream but he was so st-strong. He did horrible things to me. After that night he'd come and do stuff to me whenever Dally was in the cooler. He did it so many times. Ple-ease don't tell Da-ally." I finished covering my face and trembling in Pony's arms. I sobbed uncontrollably and eventually fell asleep on him.

Pony's POV
As Priscilla's breathing started to slow down, I tied Angel to his leash and lifted Priscilla into my arms. I looked at her sleepy, tear stained face. She couldn't even tell Dally what happened because she knew he would do something stupid. This makes me so mad that someone would do that to her! I have to do something, but what?
We finally got to the house and I let go of Angel and he ran up to the smoking Johnny sitting on our porch steps. "Hey Ponyboy." He said giving me a small smile. "Hey Johnnycakes. I'm gonna go put her to bed, I'll be right back." I said to him before walking into the house to mine and Soda's room. I layed her down on my side of the bed. She stirred a bit and cuddled with Angel. Angel set his head down and closed his eyes. Once I knew she was back to sleep, I quietly walked out of the room shutting the door behind me. I sat next to Johnny and lit a cig, breathing in the intoxicating smoke. "What's wrong Pony?" He asked blowing out smoke from his own mouth. "Nothing. Where's the gang?" I asked curiously. "They all went to the bar with Dally and his friend." He said continuing to smoke. His friend. Wonder if it was ths same guy that- no Pony. Don't do anything stupid. "What did his friend look like?" I asked. "Umm. He was tall, had greased back blonde hair with some freckles. I think his name was Adam. Why?" He asked looking at me. "Just wanted to see if maybe I knew him." I said smoothly.
I was sitting on the bed reading 'Gone with the Wind' while waiting for Priscilla to wake up. The front door squeaked open and the sound of Steve's laugh filled the house. Angel jumped up, barked, and ran out of the room. Priscilla quickly woke up after that. She rubbed her eyes and smiled at me. "Hey babe. I mean. Uhh. Priscilla." I said nervous of what she was gonna say about what I just called her. "You can call me babe. I think it's cute and sweet." She said making me blush. She came over to me and kissed my lips gently. "I'm still tired babe, wanna go to sleep with me?" She asked me quietly. I nodded my head in response and put my book down. After a while of laying in silence I spoke up. "Babe?" "Yes Pony?" She said drously. "That guy that did those things, was his name Adam?" "Yeah, how did you know?" She asked tiredly. "Just guessed a name." I said. "Okay." I kissed her head good night. I held her tightly in my arms and drifted to sleep.

Author's Note:::Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I updated but now I'm on Summer Break! So hopefully I'll be able to update a lot more often then I was. I know this update is small but it's just to have something for you before I update again. Thanks for reading!