💕chapter 2💕

Taehyung ran to the guest room as fast as possible, which wasn't that fast because jungkook's voice made his legs so weak.

When he opened the door, he couldn't believe his eyes. This didn't look like a guest room, it was as big as jungkook's room and everything was cleaned up.

Taehyung walked inside the room and put his clothes in the closet and also put the rest of his stuff in a place. When he was done, he looked very satisfied and layed down on the king sized bed.

But his cheeks were still red from what happened moments ago in jungkook's room.

"Shhh pretty boy, stop talking. If you keep moving those pretty lips of yours, I'm afraid that I have to kiss them" that is what taehyung was thinking about the whole time.

"Kim taehyung get yourself together" he spoke to himself. "He is just a teenage boy and it's normal for him to behave a little flirty and you are here drooling over him? No no no no that can't happen, you are not like that".

He was giving himself a speech in his room, not knowing that somebody heard it.

"My my, how pleasant to know that you are thinking about me pretty boy" jungkook said, while walking towards the bed that taehyung was laying on.

"I-I wasn't th-" but taehyung's sentence couldn't be finished, because again jungkook layed his finger on his lips.

"Pretty boy, you really are provoking me to do something to you" jungkook's voice was deep and seductive.

"N-no of c-course not" taehyung managed to say. But it was very difficult because of his heavy breathing. "You are laying here on your bed, looking like the most beautiful god I've ever seen, talking to yourself about me with those beautiful red cheeks of yours and you think that that isn't provoking me?" Taehyung's cheeks went even more red by the compliments that jungkook was giving him.

"I-I'm not p-provok-" taehyung began in a small voice. "Do you want to see how much you are provoking me pretty boy?". Taehyung didn't know why, but he nodded.

Jungkook got of the bed and showed taehyung his bulge (with his pants on). "You see it now?" Jungkook smirked, but taehyung closed his eyes, not wanting to see it.

"Open your eyes pretty boy, so you can see how much you are provoking me" jungkook said in a deep voice. And taehyung opened his eyes, gasping at the bulge. It was like the air was knocked out of his lungs.

"W-wha-". "Impressed pretty boy?" Jungkook cut taehyung off. "Maybe you'll see it without pants one day, but for now I am going to my room. See you at dinner pretty boy".

Taehyung was still sitting there like a statue. "W-what did I j-just see?". "W-why do I d-do everything he s-says?" Taehyung asked himself.