💕chapter 10💕

It was 10 pm, jungkook was very bored. Taehyung already went to bed so he had nobody to irritate.

"What should I do?" He asked himself. "Should I- no no no, he will kill me" jungkook was debating with himself.

"As if he can kill me, he freaks out every time I call him babyboy" jungkook smirked and tiptoed to Taehyung's room to see if he was asleep.

"Hr's asleep, good" jungkook went to his room and searched for a permanent marker. "Found it" he said and went to Taehyung's room again.

Jungkook bended himself over Taehyung's sleeping figure, taking the cap off from the marker, moving it toward Taehyung's face.

He'll kill me tomorrow, jungkook thought with a smirk.
__

The next morning

"Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung's voice was heard trough the whole house. Jungkook woke up when his room door was slammed open.

He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and smirked. "Good morning babyboy, what happened?" He asked innocently. He saw Taehyung's cheeks reddening, but the expression on taehyung's face still showed that he was angry.

"I'll kill you" taehyung ran to jungkook's bed and got on top of jungkook who was a little surprised. Taehyung grabbed him by his collar and glared at him.

"Wow this is the best morning ever babyboy, wish you could wake me up like this everyday". Taehyung realized the position they were in and got off jungkook at the speed of light.

"I-I y-you, you'll regret this" Taehyung stuttered. Jungkook was trying to hold his laughter now.

"Wait, I wanna tell you something" jungkook said. "You look cute with a fake mustache on your face and little hearts on you cheeks babyboy, it makes me wanna bite them even more than I already do".

"H-have some respect, I'm y-your-" taehyung stopped talking when jungkook got out of his bed and walked toward him with a smirk that was even bigger than before.

"W-what are you doing?". Taehyung took a step back and jungkook took two steps forward, them taehyung took a step back again and again until he felt his back against the wall.

He tried to escape but Jungkook's arms next to his head didn't let him. "J-jungkook, can you p-please let me go?" Taehyung half whispered.

"What about no?" Jungkook said while leaning closer toward Taehyung's face.

But jungkook backed away very fast when another unfamiliar voice was heard.

"Jeon Jungkook what in the name of my holy world wide handsome face do you think you're doing!?".

Sorry for such a bad chapter, it's pretty hard to start writing again after not updating this book for a while.
Hope you liked it though
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️