💕chapter 9💕

Taehyung woke up with an arm around his waist. He was laying with his head on jungkook's chest and their legs were tangled together.

He knew that the person who was holding him was jungkook, but he didn't care. It felt safe and warm in the younger's embrace, he snuggled more into the warmth.

He heard someone chuckling "you seem to like being in my embrace very much angel" jungkook teased, his deep morning voice made shivers run down his spine.

But he just stayed were he was lying because he was too sleepy. "But it's okay my angel, only you can do that" Jungkook smiled, but taehyung didn't see it.

He his his face into the crook of jungkook's neck in embarrassment. Jungkook was just 17 years old and he, a 23 year old man was shy for him.

"No need to me embarrassed, I like it" jungkook wrapped his arms tighter around taehyung and fell asleep again.

After 30 minutes taehyung fully woke up, he saw jungkook laying next to him. "Awww he's so cute when he's asleep" taehyung squealed. "How can he be such a devil when he's awake?" Taehyung asked himself.

"Maybe I'm a devil, but I can take you to heaven babyboy" jungkook said in a husky voice. "W-what? D-don't say such t-things" taehyung blushed.

Jungkook hopped out of the bed. "It's true though" Jungkook smirked. "I'm gonna shower, do you wanna join" jungkook asked, already taking of his clothes, revealing his toned sixpack.

Taehyung was almost drooling when he heard someone laughing. "Haha, you're drooling" jungkook walked towards taehyung and wiped the drool of his lips.

"My cute babyboy" he chuckled and went into the shower. "Ughhh taehyung get a grip of yourself!" Taehyung shouted at himself.

"I heard that babyboy" taehyung heard jungkook from the bathroom. Taehyung felt embarrassed and ran downstairs where he freaked out again.

Sorry for the short chapter
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️