💕chapter 4💕

...Maybe I'm your future lover then

"W-what!? No!?" Taehyung ran upstairs with blushing cheeks forgetting his food completely. "What a cutie, I have to claim him as soon as possible before someone else does it" jungkook said while looking at the running boy.

Taehyung was laying on his bed, why? He thought that he wouldn't think of jungkook and the kiss when he was sleeping, but that wasn't the case.

Taehyung's dream
Taehyung was lying in jungkook's embrace while they were watching kdrama. Suddenly jungkook said something. "You look so beautiful" he leaned forward an captured taehyung's lips.
End dream

"Aaaa what was that!?" Taehyung never thought he would dream about that disgusting kiss. "What's wrong with me?" He asked himself while burying his face in his pillow. If jungkook came to know this he would definitely tease him about it.
____

It was 11 pm and taehyung didn't know why, but he walked towards jungkook's room. His hands were trembling and he was sweating.

Why are you sweating taehyung, you're just going to check on him. You're his babysitter it's normal.

He knocked on jungkook's door, but no response. He knocked again, still no response. After knocking for 4 times he opened the door, his cheeks reddened by what he saw.

Jungkook in only in his boxer and his hair was wet. He must have showered. Taehyung kept staring at jungkook's beautiful six pack abs, he broke out of his trance when jungkook walked up to him to wipe the drool off the corner of his lips.

"You were drooling babyboy" jungkook's voice sounded very deep and husky. Taehyung turned around, ready to walk away when he suddenly felt hands on his waist.

Jungkook back hugged him, his body flush against taehyung's, taehyung could feel jungkook's hot breath fanning over his ear when jungkook whispered something. "Why in such a hurry babyboy?". "I-I" taehyung couldn't talk any further because taehyung began to lick his neck.

"You taste so sweet babyboy" jungkook said in between his licks, before starting to make hickeys. "A-ah jungkook s-stop" taehyung couldn't help bit moan a little at the stinging sensation of jungkook's teeth again his skin.

As a response jungkook put his hands on jungkook's shoulders and slipped the fabric of taehyung's shirt a little of his shoulders. Taehyung had never been touched like this before, it felt so good. But he shrieked when jungkook suddenly carried him in bridal style.

"W-what are you- shhh babyboy don't worry, I'm gonna make you feel so good" jungkook said. Taehyung felt something soft against his back, it was jungkook's bed. Jungkook hovered over him and caged taehyung between his arms.

"So beautiful, only for me" jungkook smirked and began to touch taehyung's waist his hands going down till taehyung's tighs, he squeezed them a little causing taehyung to moan again. He closed his eyes due to the pleasure.

Suddenly reality hit taehyung . He was letting the younger touch him like this and the worst was that he liked it. He couldn't let a teenager take his virginity. He had to stop this.

"J-jungkook stop please, stop" taehyung said, this time jungkook listened because he could see tears in the older's eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, I got carried away" Jungkook apologized, jeon jungkook apologized to someone for the first time. He didn't want to let go of taehyung, so he back hugged him and they layed down on jungkook's bed.

He felt that taehyung tried to get out of his grip. "Can you please stay tae?" he called him tae for the first time.

Is this boy bipolar or something? A few seconds ago he was touching me like no tomorrow and now he is talking like a baby

"O-okay" taehyung still felt a little weird. He felt jungkook hugging him tighter while nuzzling his nose into his neck. It felt very warm and comfortable, soon taehyung fell asleep. Jungkook was still wide awake, he felt very guilty for touching taehyung without his permission.

"I'm sorry angel" he whispered and kissed taehyung's cheeks.

I think that I already love you

I hope you liked it💕💕💕