💕Chapter 11💕

"Jeon Jungkook what in the name of my holy world wide handsome face do you think you're doing!?"
___

Jungkook felt shivers running down his spine when he heard that voice. He looked at the person and said (more like stuttered) "J-Jin h-hyung, I thought you were still in LA. By the way can I just say that you're looking even more handsome than normal today" with a nervous smile.

Jin looked at Jungkook's arms that were still caging taehyung and jungkook got the hint. He quickly withdrew his arms and taehyung felt like he could breathe again.

"You little brat, you never learn do you!?" Jin shouted.

Flashback 2 years ago

"A-ah j-jungkook" the girl moaned when jungkook groped her breasts while sucking red hickeys on her neck. "Be quiet otherwise my hyung will- "Jeon motherfucking Jungkook!" It was too late, Jin barged into the room with a very angry face.

The girl pushed herself away from jungkook and ran out of the room as fast as she could, leaving an irritated jungkook and a mad jin behind.

"What the fuck hyung!" Jungkook shouted. "You scared her awa- owwwwwww s-stop hyung, stoppppp!" Jin grabbed jungkook's hair and pulled it while smacking his butt.

"You *smack never *smack do *smack that *smack again *smack in this *smack holy *smack household!". "Y-yes hyung, I-I'll never do t-that again".
Flashback ended.

The tree were sitting on the couch with and awkward silence, until Jin spoke.

"Hello, what's your name" he asked with a sweet voice, honestly his duality scared taehyung a bit. "U-uhm my name is Kim Taehyung, I'm jungkook's babysitter" taehyung answered.

"Well Taehyung, I'm so sorry for Jungkook's behavior. My little babybunny can be such a pervert sometimes". Jungkook wanted to dig a hole and jump into it, why did his hyung have to use that name?

"O-oh, it's okay. I didn't really mind" Taehyung said with a polite smile. He saw jungkook smirk at him and then he realized what he had said.

"I-I mean, uhm. I-I'm sure he won't do it again" his cheeks were as red as apples. "Yes, I'll make sure of that" jin said, looking angrily at jungkook.

"Hyung, can you tell us why you're here?" Jungkook asked with a fake sweet smile. "Is it wrong for me to want to see my cute little brother? Is that what you're saying?".

"N-no hyung, of course not. But uhm, I already have my babybo- uh Taehyung to be here with me".

"I'll stay here for tonight to make sure you won't force him into 'something'" Seokjin said, emphasizing 'something'.

Jungkook let out a sigh, when his hyung decided something he couldn't go against it, unless he wanted to get smacked, which obviously wasn't the case. So no fun for Jungkook tonight, but after tonight......

Hey, it's been a while since I updated. I just didn't have any inspiration, but suddenly something came into my mind so I decided to write. I'm so sorry for not updating for so long
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️